Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
They're trying to rule out the other kid as being the one Chapman saw and someone said 'oh yeah he has a Spider Man suit but he wasn't wearing it that day.' ? Just to mix things up a bit more.
If we take a straight line and say Chapman saw what he alleges then who would fit the profile of events?

Woman driving, child in back seat (seemingly unconcerned) , 2nd car following with male driver.

To my mind there are only 2

Foster parents or biological parents

If we take a straight line and say Chapman saw what he alleges then who would fit the profile of events?

Woman driving, child in back seat (seemingly unconcerned) , 2nd car following with male driver.

To my mind there are only 2

Foster parents or biological parents

The bios have solid alibis apparently, their history of undisciplined behaviour and getting themselves noticed says to me anyway, they wouldn't have been able to pull this off. Unless they can prove a massive hole in the fosters timeline, they seem to be off the hook as well.

They need a full audit/inquiry into the organistion responsible for placing William imo. Someone in there with inside information might be involved.

Foster parents

Unless William had an accident and died through the night (asthma attack or something) and he was in the car when the foster drove out the following morning. He left at 7.30am to make a meeting and didn't return until well after 10.00am.

I assume investigators have ruled that out as a scenario?

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
The bios have solid alibis apparently, their history of undisciplined behaviour and getting themselves noticed says to me anyway, they wouldn't have been able to pull this off. Unless they can prove a massive hole in the fosters timeline, they seem to be off the hook as well.

They need a full audit/inquiry into the organization responsible for placing William imo. Someone in there with inside information might be involved.
Google Shannon Mccoole, Adelaide's old DCC head. He fostered kids out to peadophile friends & fostered some himself while raping & filming sick acts & sharing everything on the Deep Dark Web. There's a special place in hell for this creep:mad:

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ah_ohh

7NEWS Sydney
The Taree courthouse heard a fiery exchange between Gary Jubelin and a lawyer for the William Tyrrell inquest. Stung by criticism of his interview with a so-called 'person of interest', Jubelin insisted he be allowed to give evidence - but he was denied.
I can't find the report on that link Shelly. Bad smell around the decision not to let him testify especially because of the way he was criticised.

Also Spedding's lawyer being one that petitioned for him to appear is interesting because Jubelin arrested and charged Spedding for historical child abuse, so you'd think Jubelin wouldn't be that popular with him. Seems not? Spedding was cleared at trial.

I can't find the report on that link Shelly. Bad smell around the decision not to let him testify especially because of the way he was criticised.

Also Spedding's lawyer being one that petitioned for him to appear is interesting because Jubelin arrested and charged Spedding for historical child abuse, so you'd think Jubelin wouldn't be that popular with him. Seems not? Spedding was cleared at trial.

So many seem to want to go in to bat for Gary Jubelin but it's possible that he really did the wrong thing somewhere on this investigation and we don't know what the real issue is yet. The Coroner could be trying to protect the integrity of the inquiry?

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I suspect they have all of the evidence Jubelin gathered anyway, so it's hard to see what else he could offer.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Other detectives involved in the investigation have made appearances? Question mark there because I'm not absolutely certain of the number.
Someone has to provide the inquiry with the evidence gathered. Are those detectives still working on the case?

Margaret Spedding is testifying today and swears Bill Spedding was with her when William disappeared. They were in Buzz Cafe and it seems to be indisputable.

According to a receipt tendered to the court, they ordered their drinks and food at 9.42am.
Mrs Spedding says they then walked across the road to a school assembly.
William is believed to have gone missing around 10am that morning from his foster grandmother's home at Kendall about 15 minutes away.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Margaret Spedding is testifying today and swears Bill Spedding was with her when William disappeared. They were in Buzz Cafe and it seems to be indisputable.

According to a receipt tendered to the court, they ordered their drinks and food at 9.42am.
Mrs Spedding says they then walked across the road to a school assembly.
William is believed to have gone missing around 10am that morning from his foster grandmother's home at Kendall about 15 minutes away.

Appears to clear him but who on earth keeps receipts from coffee shops and the like? And when a possible conviction relies on whether you keep such a receipt who could blame you for asking for and keeping a receipt every time you hand over some cash, even if it's just for a coffee.

Appears to clear him but who on earth keeps receipts from coffee shops and the like? And when a possible conviction relies on whether you keep such a receipt who could blame you for asking for and keeping a receipt every time you hand over some cash, even if it's just for a coffee.

I only clear little receipts out of my bag about once a month. There would be witnesses also I guess at the school assembly they both attended right after coffee.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I only clear little receipts out of my bag about once a month. There would be witnesses also I guess at the school assembly they both attended right after coffee.
But were they in the coffee shop together or did the wife grab them & meet him outside before the assembly?

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Reads like food and drinks for two on the receipt.
but that doesn't mean he had to be with his wife when ordered & paid for. They'd have to know each other's preferences with years of marriage. Easily done, "hey, grab me my usual, I'll meet you back here in time for the assembly, I just have a washing machine part I promised to drop off". The receipt only proves what was purchased & when. Give us CCTV footage of him being there the whole time & then there's proof imo

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
but that doesn't mean he had to be with his wife when ordered & paid for. They'd have to know each other's preferences with years of marriage. Easily done, "hey, grab me my usual, I'll meet you back here in time for the assembly, I just have a washing machine part I promised to drop off". The receipt only proves what was purchased & when. Give us CCTV footage of him being there the whole time & then there's proof imo
Yes but it helps his case.

Yes but it helps his case.

Spedding is being referred to as a former person of interest and his lawyer is making noises about suing NSW Police for damages.

Seems like a lot of what might have been something against all these people of interest is disintegrating witness by witness. Wait and see what's left at the end I guess.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Witnesses at the cafe as well and sounded like it was a sit down food and drinks. I'd say when person's of interest started to get nominated they would have known to keep the receipt for proof.

Leaks to press from original police investigation with the old school cop in charge before he retired?

Witnesses at the cafe as well and sounded like it was a sit down food and drinks. I'd say when person's of interest started to get nominated they would have known to keep the receipt for proof.

Leaks to press from original police investigation with the old school cop in charge before he retired?

Can't believe a word any of the cops have said in previous press releases imo.

They would have known Spedding had an alibi straight away. He's also suing the Daily Mail for stating he was a convicted paedophile when he wasn't and the historical charges that were later laid were unsuccessful.

I think he might have been thrown under a bus maybe even as part of police tactics?

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Clear case of the Police treating a certain demographic of people different to the rest. They almost seem to get enjoyment out of burning down anyones life that might not be middle to upper class.

Clear case of the Police treating a certain demographic of people different to the rest. They almost seem to get enjoyment out of burning down anyones life that might not be middle to upper class.

I'd like to see the circumstances that had those kids removed. DV they say but there's assault police charges against the biological mother, it might have been that which sealed their fate?

I'd like to see the circumstances that had those kids removed. DV they say but there's assault police charges against the biological mother, it might have been that which sealed their fate?

It's a situation where two kids were removed from their biological parents, in good shape regardless of the parents relationship problems.

They're put with foster parents and one of the kids vanishes from the backyard on a big rural block. Disappears. And he's presumed to be likely dead but they get to keep the other child? Nobody's been charged with abduction, nobody knows what happened but we're to accept as unlikely as it seems, the fosters timeline they weren't involved and negligence played no part. He was there one second and gone the next.

And the little girl isn't removed from the foster parents. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back