Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing rumours of Albury making moves for Sam Critchley at St. Kevins. Joss the big man offering flights up in the private jet. Do these flights fall under the salary cap or not? Boy oh boy woweee

The big fellas obsession with having a wrestle is not ideal. Neither is having a knee driven into your chest while laying on your back.

When did this happen in the game? Would like to watch the vison

If someone has driven a knee into his back on the ground that is a reportable offence in my eyes totally not acceptable

The weather is going to play a big part in games tomorrow. Are Wodonga any chance of beating Rovers in a low scoring game?

When did this happen in the game? Would like to watch the vison

If someone has driven a knee into his back on the ground that is a reportable offence in my eyes totally not acceptable
Probably some karma coming his way. Wouldn't be many weeks go by Newton doesn't fly on the edge of being reported and plenty of times should have been. Not quite in the McMillan category, but oversteps the mark himself plenty

Probably some karma coming his way. Wouldn't be many weeks go by Newton doesn't fly on the edge of being reported and plenty of times should have been. Not quite in the McMillan category, but oversteps the mark himself plenty
He toys with the line. I haven't seen him ever drop a knee (Twice in the instance when he was injured against Lavington) into someone.

What has happened to Wodonga Bulldogs over the years. I remember they were a powerhouse once but have only had a handful of good seasons in the last 20 odd years. They definitely haven’t recovered since winning the flag in 2004 with a lot of big name recruits. I don’t think they’ve played finals since. Even their twos lost to Corowa today which is Corowa’s first win since 2015.

Bulldogs have just really struggled with player retention. Fulford hasn't had an easy job and they seem to have no real brand when watching them. It does show the difference between the two Wodonga sides. Raiders have been able to retain players and then add the next bracket under it to grow the club. Doggies seem to have a strong junior program with under 18's being competitive. You have a look at their senior group from 2019, Walker, Hicks, Greenhill, Lewis, Beattie, Wortmann, the Marr boys, Wilding. All these blokes have come through the thirds and seconds over the last couple of years. It hasn't been the fault of these players , but they have had to take on leadership roles and be the clubs best players at such a young age, when still developing. If you cant recruit top players with strong bodies kids will get chopped up in the long term, which then causes player retention issues.
Youth is great but you look at Wodonga Raiders, Wangaratta Rovers and even Corowa, they have shown, add some class around those kids and you can top up pretty quick. Depends if Bulldogs have the money or the pull for those players from other areas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No night game then like last year?

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app
As it is Wang and Albury the league will probably do so. There's a bit of difference between mid-Autumn weather and late winter and early spring weather... They would want at least 1500 people there...And with the cold, i don't think they will get it...

Albury v Wang at corowa saturday arvo

Anyone else heard reports of an injury prone big man swapping his black and white stripes for the brown and gold variety in the O&M in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back