Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Whispers keep getting louder of trouble in paradise... heard multiple times this week from different sources that the power couple may have split, with Kate wanting more time to focus on her busy social media career. Feel sorry for the kids if true.

Can anyone who knows the (former??) couple confirm or deny this?

Whispers keep getting louder of trouble in paradise... heard multiple times this week from different sources that the power couple may have split, with Kate wanting more time to focus on her busy social media career. Feel sorry for the kids if true.

Can anyone who knows the (former??) couple confirm or deny this?

I think Jess Solero is a friend of Kate's, maybe she knows more.

EDIT: Kate's post was on Sunday morning, when "Jess Solero" was last online haha

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm late to this thread but I just ha dto click on it because it keeps re-surfacing. Seems I've missed all the fun.

Someone has made the connection that Jess Solero and Jesaulenko sound pretty similar, right?

Nov 8, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Her claiming to have not heard of reddit and spelling it wrong just seemed like overcompensating to me and screamed bullshit. It is hard to have an online presence without being aware of that site.

The Jess Solero logging in to bigfooty a similar time as a coincidence is just icing on the cake.

EDIT: And the four dots.... Is the cherry on top.

Last edited:

Bay Giant

All Australian
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
I'm late to this thread but I just ha dto click on it because it keeps re-surfacing. Seems I've missed all the fun.

Someone has made the connection that Jess Solero and Jesaulenko sound pretty similar, right?
Someone in the original thread picked it up. Said something along the lines of;

Jess Solero is how I say, Jesaulenko after a few beers.

Good gear that.

Apr 12, 2016
In the basement, mixing up the medicine.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jess Solero proving Oscar Wilde was right.

Nov 8, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Someone in the original thread picked it up. Said something along the lines of;

Jess Solero is how I say, Jesaulenko after a few beers.

Good gear that.
It is how a toddler or pre school aged child may pronounce it when attempting to say it. That is my guess for the origin of the name.

One of the nuked posts may have actually stated that theory from memory as well.

Last edited:
She’s so desperate for attention, surprised she didn’t provide a link to this thread so that her Facebook followers who have never heard of Bigfooty could come to the site to read posts she doesn’t care about that were definitely not written by her.

Private Hudson

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Funny thing is, that FB rant reads exactly like those posts that were deleted. Also, they would have been deleted by the time she posted that rant so how would she have known what they said? Doesn't sound like she's all there.

Also, haven't heard of Reddit, my arse!

Read it. Lol

Back