News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The fun begins at 9am tomorrow for most Collingwood/Cats fans.

11am for AFL members, and 2pm for the rest of the general public.

prices.PNG

map.PNG

Last edited:

Never bought tickets for finals before. Is Category7 seats behind the goals seriously only $25 for concession?
Yes. But those seats are extremely limited. Like maybe a couple hundred tops.

I really dislike my chances of getting two tickets.
Should be fine for two tickets. Geelong aren't exactly a massive club. If you're not a member though, you might be nervous.

Yes. But those seats are extremely limited. Like maybe a couple hundred tops.
How quick would I have to be? Will be start school at 9AM so I reckon if my brother and I have tabs on our phone loaded we'll be able to get it right on the dot?
Also if I were buying tickets for myself, my brother and one mate (all members) would I need each of their codes that they got in the email and enter them in?

Sorry haha, not quite sure how this all works but am pretty excited to give the experience a go

How quick would I have to be? Will be start school at 9AM so I reckon if my brother and I have tabs on our phone loaded we'll be able to get it right on the dot?
Also if I were buying tickets for myself, my brother and one mate (all members) would I need each of their codes that they got in the email and enter them in?

Sorry haha, not quite sure how this all works but am pretty excited to give the experience a go
Enter all 3 barcodes at once and get them all in a single transaction

They'll probably gone within a minute. Collingwood fans tend to buy the cheapest seats.

You should get a bunch of devices (laptops, phones, tablets, desktops) and open up each device at different times before 9am. That'll give you the best chance to get in early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the chances of obtaining one ticket through the aid of one device, for a Collingwood member willing to pay whatever the cost? 50/50? Asking for an anxious friend.

They'll probably gone within a minute. Collingwood fans tend to buy the cheapest seats.

You should get a bunch of devices (laptops, phones, tablets, desktops) and open up each device at different times before 9am. That'll give you the best chance to get in early.
Probably would have to settle for Level 4 Category 6 tickets if that's the case, thanks.

What are the chances of obtaining one ticket through the aid of one device, for a Collingwood member willing to pay whatever the cost? 50/50? Asking for an anxious friend.
100%
Just enter the barcode and away you go.

Sounds good mate. Getting excited.
Me too.

source.gif

FlusteredNaiveFirebelliedtoad-size_restricted.gif

Damn, I swear last year vs Giants I was able to then against Richmond wasnt

Yeah GWS game they could offered 8 tix per barcode due to them having 1000 supporters versus Richmond having 100k members.

Richmond game I would’ve thought they might have had to restrict to season and Legends member categories first, then if anything left other categories.

I swore I came across information on Sunday when I was researching that AFL members could access up to four guest passes for $75 a pop (not sure whether this was via AFL membership or club membership allocation). Now I can’t find that same information anywhere so not liking my chances. :(

I swore I came across information on Sunday when I was researching that AFL members could access up to four guest passes for $75 a pop (not sure whether this was via AFL membership or club membership allocation). Now I can’t find that same information anywhere so not liking my chances. :(

Sorry I thought he was talking about Club members.........which is one per barcode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back