The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Cardinals couldn't have been less impressive yesterday. Woeful on offence, worse on defence and Murray looked rattled.

Did ok once 2nd and 3rd stringers were in but could be a long season

They will find out Murray is not Baker

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
What is a good NFL news show or podcast to follow?

Fairly new at this.

There are some shows on ESPN but it's mostly people yelling at each other and getting ridiculously fired up. Would make Rowey look measured.

I really enjoy "The Ringer NFL Show" with Robert Mays and Kevin Clark, have been following Mays since he was on a pod with Bill Barnwell back in the Grantland Days. Both guys very knowledgable and pretty humorous.

If you're also into Fantasy i recommend "The Fantasy Footballers" Pod, very entertaining, I have been mainlining this over the last two weeks as my fantasy draft is this Sunday.

On the Browns, i hope they can live up to all this hype. More so for their supporters sake. A very good friend of mine is a season ticket holder and lives in Akron. I still remember being in Cleveland for the 2012 draft and watching at his mates place with around 20 Browns fans, and when they picked Brandon Weeden, a guy literally got up, picked up the chair he was sitting on, and threw it though a window :oops::tearsofjoy: Passionate fan base to say the least.

a guy literally got up, picked up the chair he was sitting on, and threw it though a window :oops::tearsofjoy: Passionate fan base to say the least.

Yeah, sorry about that mate.....

Do you guys buy the NFL international pass to watch games?

Yeah been running GamePass for a few years now.....it is a bit pricey relative to other subscriptions but is invaluable to me...what else is there to do in September now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
Red Zone on ESPN is gone, damn, used to really enjoy watching that before heading off to work.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1566978374672.jpg
    FB_IMG_1566978374672.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 99
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I’ve got both Foxtel and game pass and use them both to watch games. Game pass has been the only way to see browns games on a regular basis. You won’t find to many Arizona games on Foxtel or FTA
And so you shouldnt

Cardinals couldn't have been less impressive yesterday. Woeful on offence, worse on defence and Murray looked rattled.

Did ok once 2nd and 3rd stringers were in but could be a long season

Look, you should pick another team. One which might be successful at some point.

No one deserves both the Crows and the Cardinals.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Look, you should pick another team. One which might be successful at some point.

And the Redbacks

It feels like home already

Grenville

Club Legend
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide

I've lived equal distance from Baltimore/DC for the last 15 years. Most of my adopted family are Redskins & been trying to get me on board one of the few sporting organizations worse run than our own AFC. If you had to throw money on who would win premiership/superbowl first I'm not sure which is a safer bet (although I'd play the 32 vs 18 and run with AFC).

Have never loved the Ravens, but been to plenty of games and healthy respect for them. Cardinals at least looked damaging with Warner. Came within seconds of a superbowl win.

I've lived equal distance from Baltimore/DC for the last 15 years. Most of my adopted family are Redskins & been trying to get me on board one of the few sporting organizations worse run than our own AFC. If you had to throw money on who would win premiership/superbowl first I'm not sure which is a safer bet (although I'd play the 32 vs 18 and run with AFC).

Have never loved the Ravens, but been to plenty of games and healthy respect for them. Cardinals at least looked damaging with Warner. Came within seconds of a superbowl win.

Washington will never win under Synder, particularly with at least one substantially more competent franchise in the division.

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide

Snyder is like a worse version of Jerry Jones, and that's saying something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back