Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many weeks does Brad Murray get for elbowing Mackie? 3rd quarter, about 30 minutes in. Did Mackie land a few back?

Did we witness the end of an era today? Albury were very lucky to not be totally embarrassed by Wang not kicking straight, should've been a minimum 12 goal margin

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I said that when Lavington beat them earlier in the year. I agree-should have been 90 points, and there wasn't any resistance at all. Teams no longer fear them, and Albury have a large underbelly now of 7/8 players. Their best players are still their oldies. Newton will go for 2 weeks for his strike on Powell in first qtr. Still Lavington's to lose.

It’s interesting that people are saying Newton could go for striking again. It wasn’t long ago on this thread that someone commented that he treads a fine line.

I said that when Lavington beat them earlier in the year. I agree-should have been 90 points, and there wasn't any resistance at all. Teams no longer fear them, and Albury have a large underbelly now of 7/8 players. Their best players are still their oldies. Newton will go for 2 weeks for his strike on Powell in first qtr. Still Lavington's to lose.
Shame you weren't in the tribunal panel cos it wasn't even Powell he hit

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Magnets has been an astute contributor for a long time on this board... But he missed the boat here in his blatant attempt at getting Lavi a leg up with a soft report 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i was walking about Reid earlier in the thread. Heard a little rumour he may be heading home to play his footy in 2020

Made the trek up to corowa on the weekend with a few of the boys. Don't think i've ever seen such a smashing in a final when it's been hot early. 8.11 to 0.1 15 mins into the 2nd quarter. Had wang kicked straight it would have been a complete humiliation. Albury somehow managed to get back within 22 in the last quarter, but talk about a 4 goal lead feeling like 10. Wang still controlled it comfortably and only poor finishing let albury get to that stage. Wang have taken Lavi pretty comfortably both times this year, led by 10 goals in the last quarter 1st time around and very comfortable at Lavi 2nd time around even with a few still out. Saw the 2nd one of those contests and a lot of improvement for wang out of that performance. Difficult to see Lavi turning the tables all being even.

Nothing in the Newton incident being talked about earlier in the thread either. Would be laughable if a bloke got rubbed out in finals for that.

Nothing in the Newton incident being talked about earlier in the thread either. Would be laughable if a bloke got rubbed out in finals for that.
Good news. Just off camera. O'Hara was down for a bit by all reports. Play on.

Magpies to beat Lavi by four goals. Melville and Richards boys to ignite.

Magnets has been an astute contributor for a long time on this board... But he missed the boat here in his blatant attempt at getting Lavi a leg up with a soft report 😂
Why thank you Macgyver. My bad, I thought it was a 3, instead of a 9- and I was getting a beer at the time. I realise O'HARA lol would have put some mayo on it, however you cannot deny that he struck him, and as has been alluded to- he has a week hanging over his head by my recollection. I understand your endeavors to downplay the incident. It was stupid by him at the least.

Why thank you Macgyver. My bad, I thought it was a 3, instead of a 9- and I was getting a beer at the time. I realise O'HARA lol would have put some mayo on it, however you cannot deny that he struck him, and as has been alluded to- he has a week hanging over his head by my recollection. I understand your endeavors to downplay the incident. It was stupid by him at the least.

Also seen by the umpire on the ground who paid a free kick at the time. No report and or sending off so what would make it change since then? O’hara was winded, but went back on the ground shortly after coming off. #onon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back