NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

too much censorship, and also censorship via ridicule (pushing people away), and stripping people of abilities if you upset the clique.

Westworld was s**t by the way 👍

Haven't seen any of that other series to pass judgement tho.

Oh, and someone with a Twitter account tell Ash Brown that If ESPNaus were the good guys they wouldn't have given us Jason Whitten and Bogger for last years superbowl coverage btw.😜

if i had the choice i'd have signed up for that for only 90 bucks
still, pay double $180 thru Indian VPN and you get everything :thumbsupemoji:

I’m a law abiding citizen.

So on Gamepass you can watch a replay of Redzone. Pretty sure they didn’t have this last time I used GP. Plus condensed games. $90 and a clear conscience

Way to go Ned Flanders 👍😜

To quote the great man....”Bless the grocer for this wonderful meat, the middleman who jacked up the price, and let's not forget the humane but determined boys at the slaughterhouse”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's a return to the pre RedZone days...early and late afternoon Sunday games (surely everyone remembers the NFC Eats domination of these time slots) plus all prime time games...only its' on ESPN not the Foxsport Channels which were always compromised early in the season by the MLB playoffs.

Cool....assume this is all 4k?
Not quite. the pre-redzone days Foxsports only showed Fox games. ESPN will just show what games 7 would of shown in the past.

as for 4K. only Fox is producing games in games in 4K, and they are only going to be the Fox Thursday night games [And by the sounds some playoff games and the Superbowl]. I would love them to be in 4K but i dont think they will do them, if they planed to ESPN would of said so.

ESPN, CBS and NBC dont shoot let alone produce games in 4K. to do so they will need to upgrade the production trucks, Hopefully they start moving to 4K production in the next few years.

Gamepass wont have the TNF games in 4K either

Not quite. the pre-redzone days Foxsports only showed Fox games. ESPN will just show what games 7 would of shown in the past.

as for 4K. only Fox is producing games in games in 4K, and they are only going to be the Fox Thursday night games [And by the sounds some playoff games and the Superbowl]. I would love them to be in 4K but i dont think they will do them, if they planed to ESPN would of said so.

ESPN, CBS and NBC dont shoot let alone produce games in 4K. to do so they will need to upgrade the production trucks, Hopefully they start moving to 4K production in the next few years.

Gamepass wont have the TNF games in 4K either

That's why I love technology and it keeps paying my mortgage....none of all these new hi tech, state of the art.,wonder stadiums can produce 4K games out of the box without some serious retro-fit.

Edit: I am pretty sure Foxsports actually started showing more than just Fox games when the new TV deals came in (dissolving Fox's exclusive rights over the NFC home games)

Thanks for sharing.

I guess it's a downgrade on what we've had through the combination packages with ESPN and either One or 7mate over the last decade... but the NFL have got me over a barrel with Gamepass, so it probably doesn't impact me too much anyway.

It does make me wonder if the NFL consider Australia enough to have a genuine strategy. We had the earlier report that the NFL pulled RedZone to drive subscriptions; but we also have FTA dropping it completely - presumably due to costs imposed by the NFL - which doesn't do anything to grow the game and ultimately Gamepass subs.

That's why I love technology and it keeps paying my mortgage....none of all these new hi tech, state of the art.,wonder stadiums can produce 4K games out of the box without some serious retro-fit.
ESPN only upgraded the MNF trucks from 720p to 1080 about 3 years ago.

Fox is only doing TNF in 4K because they started trialing 1 College Football game a week on FS1 in 4K last season, so will be using those trucks. and have done this years MLB all star game in 4K.

Fox changed sky cam to a 4K cam a few years ago to get better slow-mo and zoomed replays. but all the main cams are still just HD. CBS did a test on 4K with the Superbowl last year, but no outside broadcast of 4K, Same with ESPN and the CFB playoffs.

ESPN will do the CFB playoffs before MNF in 4K.

People could tweet ESPN/Foxtel and ask if they will get to show the TNF games in 4k, but i doubt Fox will be delivering that international yet.

Thanks for sharing.

I guess it's a downgrade on what we've had through the combination packages with ESPN and either One or 7mate over the last decade... but the NFL have got me over a barrel with Gamepass, so it probably doesn't impact me too much anyway.

It does make me wonder if the NFL consider Australia enough to have a genuine strategy. We had the earlier report that the NFL pulled RedZone to drive subscriptions; but we also have FTA dropping it completely - presumably due to costs imposed by the NFL - which doesn't do anything to grow the game and ultimately Gamepass subs.

More like this will help

The worst news from the article is that the MNF crew will be doing the Superbowl again, Which was half expected since the last 3 Fox Superbowl games ESPN have been given the international feed. and same with MLB all star and World series games. all Fox products.

The worst news from the article is that the MNF crew will be doing the Superbowl again, Which was half expected since the last 3 Fox Superbowl games ESPN have been given the international feed. and same with MLB all star and World series games. all Fox products.

$%^# no.

Booger McFarland who will still be providing expert opinion on a play that happened 6 drives earlier.

At least Witten unretired.

$%^# no.

Booger McFarland who will still be providing expert opinion on a play that happened 6 drives earlier.

At least Witten unretired.
They should of gone hard after Kurt Warner, He was open to taking the job if they offered it to him.

Warner and Joe Tess would be great.

They should of gone hard after Kurt Warner, He was open to taking the job if they offered it to him.

Warner and Joe Tess would be great.

Love Warner in the box actually used to watch game replays on full replay mode that i had no interest in watching other than to hear his insight.

Love Warner in the box actually used to watch game replays on full replay mode that i had no interest in watching other than to hear his insight.
At least we will get 2 NFL Network games with him calling in December. Hopefully ESPN make changes and go after him next season.
and dont chase Peyton Manning again or someother freshly retired NFL player.

At least we will get 2 NFL Network games with him calling in December. Hopefully ESPN make changes and go after him next season.
and dont chase Peyton Manning again or someother freshly retired NFL player.

I think only Tony Romo actually pulled off coming straight off the field and into the commentary box in recent times.

It could be a lot worse though...we could get Andrew Luck

I think only Tony Romo actually pulled off coming straight off the field and into the commentary box in recent times.

It could be a lot worse though...we could get Andrew Luck
And Romo gets extra marks for kicking Phil Simms off game calls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back