• Essendon

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The race is a bit more open this year with all of the Top 4 a huge chance, then there's the 2016 premiers who I'm sure wouldn't mind their chances once again.

West Coast won it last year and because they've now missed the double chance, they probably don't give themselves the best chance of winning three away finals in a row. The only team in the bottom half of the 8 anyone would give a chance is the team that did it in 2016. Surely lightning won't strike twice?

My prediction is Richmond, but I expect Geelong have just been prepping for finals and that would explain their form slump in the latter half of the year. They, along with Collingwood, will be the most desperate.

You might think now might be before Brisbane's time, but they have perennial winner Luke Hodge who will set the example of not accepting anything less than a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the teams in the top eight, Collingwood has the most victories against fellow contenders with 6, followed by Richmond and Geelong with 5.

Essendon has the least number of victories with 2, with Brisbane only a bit better with 3.

Seeing the lions win it will be bittersweet.

Thinking of where they were in 2013/14 and where we were. The thought that they would beat us to a premiership just shows how much we messed things up.

I'm low key going for the doggies.

Genuinely don't ******* care.

Normally I have at least a couple of teams I desperately don't want to win but I am now completely out of fu**s to give.
It's all about betting I hate every club in this league (even Port at present)

I went with Richmond. Just too good at the mcg.

Well at least the teams in the eight this year are actually good, last year it was full of a bunch of washed up normie sides making the eight by default. There were only three teams in the eight that played premiership football last year, this year I think every team has a good ceiling, even if sometimes their floor can be quite low.

Back