NFL NFL Gamepass

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Looks like Gamepass now supports 5 devices streaming at the same time, but they need to be from the same IP, otherwise you will still get the timeout error.

So basically I can set my house up like a Twin Peaks bar?

One think i will attest to though is in the limited sample size of preseason games (maybe 7 that I've watched live), the latency (or lack there of) is much improved....looks like they have done some work in the server department over the summer and not just updated the the front end.

Hoping ESPN replace Whitten with Sergio Dipp for a slight improvement this year.

I miss Chuckie the most, him and Dipp would be awesome "Araña Y2 Plátano" all night long.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
I’m a law abiding citizen.

So on Gamepass you can watch a replay of Redzone. Pretty sure they didn’t have this last time I used GP. Plus condensed games. $90 and a clear conscience

Is it breaking any laws though? I doubt it, it's simply exploiting a loophole to save money on what almost all agree is an overpriced product.

Certainly isn't in the category of illegal downloading etc.

Is it breaking any laws though? I doubt it, it's simply exploiting a loophole to save money on what almost all agree is an overpriced product.

Certainly isn't in the category of illegal downloading etc.

NFL just told me that they were still investigating. Something else about contacting Chief and the authorities or something.

NBN is s**t. just another in the long list of half assed failures by the aus gov.

Yep we should have just acceleraed the 5G and 6G programs....Australia is geographically too big and too sparsely populated to warrant digging trenches from corner to corner of the country.

Cheating who? Roger? PLEASE:p

The only reason we can do this is because they are rolling around in so much cash that they dont GAF.

Need to bring in video reply/coaches review for VPN cheats?

Goodell might smack you with a 4 game ban

I bet you they have a 'drink' competition at NFL HQ when someone from Aus pays full tote odds -"oh look, another one! Drink!!"

Yep I've even got a drink named after me now called Brasher's Ballbuster.

Back