Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

It would have been so easy to do a quick guide by the AFL, on how to purchase tickets and select filters etc;

Useless bunch of overpaid muppets
To be fair to the AFL it's Ticketek's shithouse system that is the problem, and they are the ones that should be making the UI more fluent to navigate, or at the very least guide us how to do it. They don't make it easy, especially when you're under pressure against a countdown clock to secure your seats.

Haven’t been able to access the page at all. Gabba members link not working.

Going to miss out, fan ******* tastic!

Ticketmaster is saying that "general onsale" tickets will be available at 4pm today.

I assume that means GA tickets can be purchased by non-members. These will basically sell out instantly right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** me!
That was the most stressfull thing I have ever been through!
Finally got 2 tickets in section 31 Row G.
Ground level - not a fan but hey, got something.
I got section 32 row D. I like ground level, but not so close to the goals (prefer to be on one of the 50m arc's).

Still a ticket is a ticket! And yes, stressful as *!

Sounds like one big balls up to me......hope you all end up with tickets and don't miss out.......and hoping it doesn't put off people trying to get tickets, that they persevere.

We need a full house of Lions. Drown out the others.

What a joke. First cab of the rank at a ticketmaster outlet and could not even pick my category ( price range i wanted). Category 2,3,4( not allowing), all it allowed me to get tickets was category 1 ( 60 SS ) gather this is nose bleed sections. What a friggin joke. Told her don't want those try again same thing. How can you not even not have the choice of picking at least the category you want.frigging joke again.
Bummer you may as well be the next over section 59 at least it is cheaper.
Can't understand why you could not pick a Category at an outlet. You definitely could online

You will be right above the Richmond Cheer Squad. Richmond cheer squad will be in 17 lower
Yes the opposition are usually in that section.
I noticed all bar one person on this thread have tickets on the interchange side of the ground. I wonder if this is the Lions allocation side with maybe Richmond on the Brisbane Cricket Ground Members side. One goal square each for Cheer Squad. Went on Richmond board can't see any one their posting Seat allocation.

Got done by the website, 2 seats together and 1 on other side of ground. Got a single ticket around section 32, if anyone wants to trade for a single ticket around section M16 that'd be awesome.

Had to jump through a few hoops including resetting my Ticketmaster Account password, which for some strange reason must have been different to what I use for my email.

Took me a while to realise you have to hit the Member Upgrade button to be able to enter barcodes.

There were one or two other non-intuitive things about the whole experience which for an old fogey like me, made it more stressful than I expected.

I didn't know about being able to select seats either, so I just went for Best Available which fortunately landed me with two seats in Section 66 Row CC. Not far from my usual Section 67 Row JJ.

Pretty happy with the outcome but not happy with the 25 minutes (plus) of stress. Accompanied by some colourful language which I'm hoping didn't reach my neighbours' ears. :shoutyoldman:

One of my 4 was a group 2 so had to wait til 1230.
Got Sec 32 Row S if anyone wondering how they are going. Know a few people wanting a go at 4pm

Had to jump through a few hoops including resetting my Ticketmaster Account password, which for some strange reason must have been different to what I use for my email.

Took me a while to realise you have to hit the Member Upgrade button to be able to enter barcodes.

There were one or two other non-intuitive things about the whole experience which for an old fogey like me, made it more stressful than I expected.

I didn't know about being able to select seats either, so I just went for Best Available which fortunately landed me with two seats in Section 66 Row CC. Not far from my usual Section 67 Row JJ.

Pretty happy with the outcome but not happy with the 25 minutes (plus) of stress. Accompanied by some colourful language which I'm hoping didn't reach my neighbours' ears. :shoutyoldman:
22mins pphhhh!
Took me an hour and 37 mins of stress!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back