Think Tank Jack & Gil went up to Hill and asked him what he's after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Said Jack to Gil
this guys a dill
but so are you, you grafter.

Said Gil to Jack
you're such a hack
you really are much dafter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Couldn't believe there was no thread on it finally becoming official Brad Hill wants out of Dorkland.

Two suitors so far apparently - St Kilda and another as yet unnamed party.

Will the Dorkers let him go? Where will he end up? Why? Does anyone care? Is he almost over the hill?

C'mon Flogstradamuses or Flogstradamii or Flogstradamus' or whatever your plural preference is. Get to work.

EDIT: After the first reply below; feel free to include predictions about Jack Martin too. Maybe they'll end up at the same club.

Bonus points for adding verses to the nursery rhyme.

Last edited:

• Banned
Cringeworthy.

How the * did I ever guess that it would be either you or a certain catflogger that would respond that way? Still hurting from our recent run in obviously.

Enjoy the final series dreaming of the tanking years, when you were just mediocre and not pitiful and tanking was at least an option you could decide to exercise..

BTW, when will you start another thread on the bay? It's been a long time. Will it be better than your last pile of crap?
:arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown::arrowdown:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/send-one-out-for-brodie-kemp.1225228/

Faarken LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
How the fu** did I ever guess that it would be either you or a certain catflogger that would respond that way? Still hurting from our recent run in obviously.

Nice melt.

Sorry to burst your self inflated balloon, but I don't associate you with anything at all - apart from this cringeworthy piece of drivel. You are not memorable, in any way.

• Banned
Nice melt.

Sorry to burst your self inflated balloon, but I don't associate you with anything at all - apart from this cringeworthy piece of drivel. You are not memorable, in any way.

No comeback for the 2nd and 3rd sentence of my post then? Thought so.

Mate the only balloon inflated around here is the one you pumped up with helium when you were banging on about the WAFL and didn't that blow up nicely in your face?

I'm happy I at least wasted a few minutes of your day with this thread. The time it took for you to read it in the first place (in order to justify your tainted perspective) and the time you're wasting now trying to defend your sore arse. If you did a better job of defending that last pile of crapola you created in the bay, it might've gotten past page 1.

Faaarken LOL!!

Last edited:
View attachment 736481

No comeback for the 2nd and 3rd sentence of my post then? Thought so.

Mate the only balloon inflated around here is the one you pumped up with helium when you were banging on about the WAFL and didn't that blow up nicely in your face?

I'm happy I at least wasted a few minutes of your day with this thread. The time it took for you to read it in the first place (in order to justify your tainted perspective) and the time you're wasting now trying to defend your sore arse. If you did a better job of defending that last pile of crapola you created in the bay, it might've gotten past page 1.

Faaarken LOL!!

View attachment 736482

That level of bitterness will curdle your soul.

But what do I care. You are only an ignorant West Australian hick, not somebody important.

That level of bitterness will curdle your soul.

But what do I care. You are only an ignorant West Australian hick, not somebody important.

FMD. Laphroaig talking about bitterness. Most hypocritical thing I've read for a while. Thanks for the LOL's.

Nahhh ... of course you don't care, that's why you keep coming back for more. Jog on dickwomble.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back