Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Schache_off

Rookie
Mar 11, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I didn’t get sent the codes by the club until I contacted them and told them that I hadn’t received any. Luckily someone from the lions replied and sent them to me, didn’t have anything in the junk mail so don’t know what happened.

Section 32, I definitely clicked for the cat 1 tickets but it just gave me category 2. Im in the middle of a road trip through rural areas so I just took whatever I could. Doesn’t sound like many people on here got seats close to the front row.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A bit bummed about not getting a seat at the fence. Will see how we like sitting 4 rows back and weigh up whether we go to the next one. Won't be going to the GF if we get in. Too hard.

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Sorry to intrude, I was just wondering did both clubs sell out their allocations or did the lions faithful by the rest of ours? From what I've seen, it looks pretty even, perhaps a slight edge to the lions but I'm not sure.
Cheers

Getting seats to this game was like any other stadium event - 'best available' is a weird algorithm and barely ever actually means that.

In any case - I'm in 68 as I'm pretty sure a few are. Near enough to 66 which is where I am during the season.

Go Lions.

Thanks Dazbroncos.

May 5, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I didn’t get sent the codes by the club until I contacted them and told them that I hadn’t received any. Luckily someone from the lions replied and sent them to me, didn’t have anything in the junk mail so don’t know what happened.

Section 32, I definitely clicked for the cat 1 tickets but it just gave me category 2. Im in the middle of a road trip through rural areas so I just took whatever I could. Doesn’t sound like many people on here got seats close to the front row.
4th back

Pretty pathetic how the AFL gets 100% of the ticket sales.

It’s an method of equalisation. Allows the AFL to distribute funds between all clubs so that not not just those participating in finals receive a benefit...Which I am happy about seeing as though we have had 1 finals appearance in 13 or 14 odd seasons.

Rick2

Debutant
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I got our extra 2 right on 4pm. Section 11 Row M. Great.

After doing all that just checking to see if sold out it offered two Sec 43 Row AA for $35. Am I missing something or is that not Cat 1, on the wing, front row top tier for $35.

Brett C

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Manchester United
I got our extra 2 right on 4pm. Section 11 Row M. Great.

After doing all that just checking to see if sold out it offered two Sec 43 Row AA for $35. Am I missing something or is that not Cat 1, on the wing, front row top tier for $35.
For some reason row AA is cat 4 even though it’s front row of the top tier.

Noticed this as well but missed out on there tickets. Sit in section 45/46 in the members and love the seats.

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Kept deselecting and eventually ended up with sec5. There is no rhyme or reason to the selection process. How best available in Cat 1 can be sec 41 back row is ridiculous!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well done, section 5 is my season members area and great seats. I logged on at 11am finished at 11.20am. I also tried searching again for about 5 times but always the same Section 17 (mid tier) came up just different seat numbers, so i just settled for that. Could be better could be worse.

Sorry to intrude, I was just wondering did both clubs sell out their allocations or did the lions faithful by the rest of ours? From what I've seen, it looks pretty even, perhaps a slight edge to the lions but I'm not sure.
Cheers
My guess
15000 Lions fans
15000 Tigers fans
6000 Lions bandwagoners

Back