Pre Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

The only physique the Gold Coast Suns have built in 10years of being a club is Jaeger omeara as a 18yr old

View attachment 733496
You'll get arms like that if you look at yourself in the mirror long enough.

Glad he remembered to swap arms so he didn't get unbalanced.

You'll get arms like that if you look at yourself in the mirror long enough.

Glad he remembered to swap arms so he didn't get unbalanced.
One for the Seinfeld fans

Was he “master of his own domain” , unlike Ray McKinley
DE2F5004-9CE2-41B1-A05B-464E65838BC6.jpeg

Are people able to come and watch training over the summer? Is it open to the public?

I'm considering heading the GC early next year.

Jen just shoot the club an email when you are coming up.
They will reply for sure.
There’s a ground next door to Metricon easily accessible where they have the majority of training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Chee is going to be a tough pill to swallow. I rate him highly and think he can be an A grader if he gets a run without injury. Brisbane are going to give us peanuts for him by the sounds of it. Does anyone know why he’s leaving, only going up the road to Brisbane....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah Chee is going to be a tough pill to swallow. I rate him highly and think he can be an A grader if he gets a run without injury. Brisbane are going to give us peanuts for him by the sounds of it. Does anyone know why he’s leaving, only going up the road to Brisbane....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
They're offering more money and more years apparently.

You rather they burn incense, hold hands and hug their inner dolphins then
no I just mean that Adelaide did a hard nasty camp in 2018 and it tore the group in half and collapsed the club. I'd rather them hold hands and sniff perfumes for four months than another rebuild

no I just mean that Adelaide did a hard nasty camp in 2018 and it tore the group in half and collapsed the club. I'd rather them hold hands and sniff perfumes for four months than another rebuild
Sounded like it was a torture style concentration camp
Surely we can do some team bonding, kokoda style like the hawks do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back