Just so much beauty in this image.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Congratulations to the big fella! Me and a guy at work have been closely comparing his and Bontempellis season to find out which one had the better year, each round we'd compare their supercoach and AFL fantasy scores, if one beat the other in both, they got a point, if the one beat the other in just one but not the other, no points were awarded.

You might be pleased to know that Cripps won this one but only in the final round, it was so close all year, now Cripps has the MVP and Bont the AFLCA award. Let's no longer compare them, let's just be happy they're ours and every other team can suck all of the eggs.

Congrats Crippa!

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Congratulations to the big fella! Me and a guy at work have been closely comparing his and Bontempellis season to find out which one had the better year, each round we'd compare their supercoach and AFL fantasy scores, if one beat the other in both, they got a point, if the one beat the other in just one but not the other, no points were awarded.

You might be pleased to know that Cripps won this one but only in the final round, it was so close all year, now Cripps has the MVP and Bont the AFLCA award. Let's no longer compare them, let's just be happy they're ours and every other team can suck all of the eggs.

Congrats Crippa!
Bloody oath and can we agree .....bards is a tool

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
GREAT result for the club tonight....the footy world is finally seeing the sleeping giant is starting to awaken.
I swear I saw SOS at the back of the room with a queue of opposition players lined up to talk to him :)

Tonight has just reinforced to the rest of the AFL that we are now a destination club on the rise....if you want to get on board....

Blue Warrior

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
This bloke. What a player. He hasn't even hit his straps yet. What a time to be a Blues supporter this guy's going to be taking us along with his team mates to the promised land and number 17. Look out AFL from 2020 and beyond the sleeping giant has awoken and I can't wait for the ride.

Back