News Mackay signs *another* contract extension to the end of 2020!

Will David Mackay get another contract?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firewalker

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Apr 20, 2009
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
How’s the role that was used to breed and develop youngsters over the club’s history like Ricciuto, Goodwin, Edwards, McLeod & Johnson is now being filled by a average 31 year old nothing player who provides absolutely nothing to the team bar his 17 half panicked hospital handballs or kicks to 3 on 1 contests down the line.

Classic Dmac last week as well when doing his usual stat padding in the 2nd half of a game against minnows just so he could keep his average of 17 touches a game over his career going. I imagine him being just like Rain Man and just repeating the magical number in his head all game - “ Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen...”

Was actually chuckling every time he popped up in the 2nd half after not being seen on the ground in the first 2 quarters :D

And Yes, an imminent extension is definitely in the pipeline.

Last edited:

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
How’s the role that was used to breed youngsters over the club’s history like Rucciuto, Goodwin, Edwards & Johnson is now being filled by a average 31 year old nothing player who provides absolutely nothing to the team bar his 17 half panicked hospital handballs or kicks to 3 on 1 contests down the line.

Classic Dmac last week as well when doing his usual stat padding in the 2nd half of a game against minnows just so he could keep his average of 17 touches a game over his career going. I imagine him being just like Rain Man and just repeating the magical number in his head all game - “ Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen...”

Was actually chuckling every time he popped up in the 2nd half after not being seen on the ground in the first 2 quarters :D

And Yes, an imminent extension is definitely in the pipeline.
Did he actually get a possession in the first half?

40porpoise

Club Legend
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think he’ll get an extension. He’s actually not bad as long as he’s not playing in the backline, but I do think we should invest in someone younger and trade him

Rave Slave

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2004
Your Underwear
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dick Slapperman
Get ready people.... #itshappening

Just relieved we’ve all but locked away such a big name early on. Now we can focus on the big issues this offseason like protecting Burton, increasing Ricciuto’s power and further insulting and isolating the 1% of Crows fans who need to find another club.

feelsgoodman

Back