Politics Medevac Laws The looney left at it again

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
This is just embarrassing, the morons on the left who voted for this should all resign

Only four of the 111 refugees and asylum seekers transferred to Australia under controversial medical transfer laws have been admitted to hospital for treatment.
"When these patients arrive, we see very low instances of hospitalisations - and in fact there are very few outpatients," Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection secretary Mike Pezzullo told a Senate committee hearing on Monday.

Mr Pezzullo told the Senate committee hearing that one of the 111 transferred asylum seekers was refusing treatment. None of those transferred remained in hospital as of Thursday

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
This is just embarrassing, the morons on the left who voted for this should all resign

Only four of the 111 refugees and asylum seekers transferred to Australia under controversial medical transfer laws have been admitted to hospital for treatment.
"When these patients arrive, we see very low instances of hospitalisations - and in fact there are very few outpatients," Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection secretary Mike Pezzullo told a Senate committee hearing on Monday.

Mr Pezzullo told the Senate committee hearing that one of the 111 transferred asylum seekers was refusing treatment. None of those transferred remained in hospital as of Thursday

Who would have thought? I’m absolutely flabbergasted that this could have happened. Kerryn Phelps couldn’t have possibly foreseen this either. ******* idiots.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
security-gate-bypass.jpg

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Looks like there are a bunch of people here who aren't sick enough to be hospitalised but are sick enough not to be able to be adequately treated on Nauru. That's an indictment on condtions on Nauru.

So sick most haven't been to doctor whilst here

Some of the rest have gone to see the equivalent of a gp in outpatients which is the service offered in Nauru.

Or it was mostly fake, pandered to by the left

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
So sick most haven't been to doctor whilst here

Some of the rest have gone to see the equivalent of a gp in outpatients which is the service offered in Nauru.

Or it was mostly fake, pandered to by the left
Because you can't read an article. Most have been left in limbo waiting for treatment and your clear lack of understanding on medical issues is hilariously sad.

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Because you can't read an article. Most have been left in limbo waiting for treatment and your clear lack of understanding on medical issues is hilariously sad.
You are a medical expert now?
You were claiming to be an engineer before

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
I thought we were going to swamped by kiddie fiddlin' Muslim rapists. That's what Scummo and the spud said when the bill was originally passed.
Oh, you mean like the rapist refugee who was convicted of indecently assaulting a three year old girl?

Oh, you mean like the rapist refugee who was convicted of indecently assaulting a three year old girl?
Is he in Australia? All sorts of outrageous claims were made, millions spent on a publicity stunt and absolutely nothing that Dutton and Morrison forecast would happen if this bill passed came to fruition yet still they want to repeal it. It's just another example of their smallmindedness, it's a matter of principle to them, the bill was passed against their wishes it must be repealed regardless of further suffering it will cause and the fact it that it's working as intended.

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Is he in Australia? All sorts of outrageous claims were made, millions spent on a publicity stunt and absolutely nothing that Dutton and Morrison forecast would happen if this bill passed came to fruition yet still they want to repeal it. It's just another example of their smallmindedness, it's a matter of principle to them, the bill was passed against their wishes it must be repealed regardless of further suffering it will cause and the fact it that it's working as intended.
Yes. Read the article.

No need to go on a rant about Dutton, et al. It was Rudd/Gillard who encouraged this "kiddie fiddler" to come to our country. It's about time the left started putting the rights of adults and children in this country ahead of illegal immigrants.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Yes. Read the article.

No need to go on a rant about Dutton, et al. It was Rudd/Gillard who encouraged this "kiddie fiddler" to come to our country. It's about time the left started putting the rights of adults and children in this country ahead of illegal immigrants.
Evidence? Or is this another one of your rants that ends up you being banned for racial prejudice?

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Evidence? Or is this another one of your rants that ends up you being banned for racial prejudice?
Channel 7 reported that he was a rapefugee/refugee. Prove me wrong.

I've never been banned for racial prejudice but I've been banned plenty of times because of the hatred of anyone who is right wing. You don't have to worry about though because you can say and do whatever you want can't you.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Channel 7 reported that he was a rapefugee/refugee. Prove me wrong.

I've never been banned for racial prejudice but I've been banned plenty of times because of the hatred of anyone who is right wing. You don't have to worry about though because you can say and do whatever you want can't you.
He was, but where is your evidence that it was due to Gillard/Rudd?

Also lol @ the victim act. It's gold, maybe you should do a little self thought and see why you are being banned. Maybe not being racially prejudice also might help.

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions

Also lol @ the victim act. It's gold, maybe you should do a little self thought and see why you are being banned. Maybe not being racially prejudice also might help.
How was I "racially prejudiced"? Please elaborate.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
how is this racially prejudicoal or are you just going down the poster z is a racist path purely to avoid discussing the issue i notice you didnt and most like were unable to respond to opts question hence why you simply responded withthe like emoji.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Gillard let him, stop defending the indefensible.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
how is this racially prejudicoal or are you just going down the poster z is a racist path purely to avoid discussing the issue i notice you didnt and most like were unable to respond to opts question hence why you simply responded withthe like emoji.
Because it wasn't worthy of a response. Assuming all immigrants from Iraq are going to be pedos is racially prejudicial. A two year old can work that one out. A two year old also knows how to type a sentence unlike yourself.

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
How was I "racially prejudiced"? Please elaborate.
Still waiting for a response. I know that the left operate on feelings rather than facts but if you're going to claim that someone is a racist you'd better have the evidence to back it up.

Back