The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Washington will never win under Synder, particularly with at least one substantially more competent franchise in the division.
Yeah, Giants look to have their act together now

Any of you Aussies that can kick straight are eligible for a roster spot—c’mon I know one of you can fix this issue for us—

Give the hammer a go...

He'll surely make the 53 ahead of Colquitt anyway. Unless the Browns like "safe and steady"?

Give the hammer a go...

He'll surely make the 53 ahead of Colquitt anyway. Unless the Browns like "safe and steady"?

He got all the punts tonight and made a tackle ;)

I think it looks like he might make the team unless they were just showcasing him

Guess they decided to go with Seibert to start the year as FG kicker

But I would get your leg loose mate

He got all the punts tonight and made a tackle ;)

I think it looks like he might make the team unless they were just showcasing him

Guess they decided to go with Seibert to start the year as FG kicker

But I would get your leg loose mate
I can't kick sixty six yarders ...

I've lived equal distance from Baltimore/DC for the last 15 years. Most of my adopted family are Redskins & been trying to get me on board one of the few sporting organizations worse run than our own AFC. If you had to throw money on who would win premiership/superbowl first I'm not sure which is a safer bet (although I'd play the 32 vs 18 and run with AFC).

Have never loved the Ravens, but been to plenty of games and healthy respect for them. Cardinals at least looked damaging with Warner. Came within seconds of a superbowl win.
The Ratbirds are NEVER to be respected

:)

The Ratbirds are NEVER to be respected

:)
I managed to use my first round pick on another Pittsburgh player by the way...

My LBs were a weakness, and Devin Bush can just keep tackling Chubb for 6 yard gains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I managed to use my first round pick on another Pittsburgh player by the way...

My LBs were a weakness, and Devin Bush can just keep tackling Chubb for 6 yard gains
Picking a Squeeler is like choosing a Powder

Shameful ;)

Give the hammer a go...

Ask and ye shall receive:

Ask and ye shall receive:

He was a fly half apparently. I look forward to him fake punting, faking the lateral and splitting through the defence to score.

He was a fly half apparently. I look forward to him fake punting, faking the lateral and splitting through the defence to score.

Is it wrong of me to just hope he punts well and holds placekicks good? ;)

Is it wrong of me to just hope he punts well and holds placekicks good? ;)
Yeah nah. When you have a Scottish Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Hello miscreants

I'm home sick and i decided on a whim to try Fantasy Football (NFL) today

I immediately got put into a snake draft (i had three minutes to prepare)

Here is my team - some were suggested by the auto-draft function, some i picked because they had the highest projected scores, some of them i knew the names (about three of them!)

Capturstarterse.PNG beCapture.PNG

Is this team any good? Should i be cutting any of these guys and picking up someone else?

I think you need some RB help. I don't hate on Kenyan Drake but the Phins offensive line is about as robust as the closing stages of a jengo game. Also Miami figure to be down a lot this year so they will abandon the run early. But Mack and Jacobs will get their touches. Maybe move Mack to RB2 and flex a benched WR?

Watson will be OK, actually got some line protection now....but I'd start Mayfield (although it means you double down on OBJ).

Bears D always scores in FF.

Other than maybe stiffening TE a a bit, Reed is solid but he has injury concern now.

Good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back