Official 2020 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that from Rd8 onward, I outscored you by 1000+ points? :)

tenor.gif

SUPER SEXY PATTY C, MVP <3

(holy s**t I've kept that nick name up all year. He should send the dam trophy)

safe_image.php

Most well-deserving winner! Love the Crippla and how he goes about it. Oppo literally have to hang off of him to stop him.

I wont be thinking about my plan of attack on 2020 until next year. * thinking about SC! At the end of every year, i want to forget, not remember that i'm going to have to go through this s**t again.

I wont be thinking about my plan of attack on 2020 until next year. fu** thinking about SC! At the end of every year, i want to forget, not remember that i'm going to have to go through this s**t again.

I'm going to obsess on the BF Trades & Drafting, and Phantom Drafts boards for the next few months, then maybe take a few days off for Christmas/New year, then stalk some SC relevant players holiday photo's & club training pics on IG but then it's straight back to to bzns as Team picker should be open by then and i can get started on changing my Rd1 team thousands of times. :)

I'm going to obsess on the BF Trades & Drafting, and Phantom Drafts boards for the next few months, then maybe take a few days off for Christmas/New year, then stalk some SC relevant players holiday photo's & club training pics on IG but then it's straight back to to bzns as Team picker should be open by then and i can get started on changing my Rd1 team thousands of times. :)

Sounds like a career choice, rather than anything SC related :D :drunk:

After finishing the last few seasons with a deleted team i realised the main problems were getting 'potential' players and just stuck with as many top tier picks as possible.

Less rookies in the forward line, more in the midfield (only started 3 mid premos this year and it worked very well) as they both score and make more cash than any small forward could.

Jack Darling is a lock

One thing though. I need to join some leagues on here for banter.. imagine having a great year, top 100 and no league mates to s**t talk about when you get eliminated in every prelim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After finishing the last few seasons with a deleted team i realised the main problems were getting 'potential' players and just stuck with as many top tier picks as possible.

Less rookies in the forward line, more in the midfield (only started 3 mid premos this year and it worked very well) as they both score and make more cash than any small forward could.

Jack Darling is a lock

One thing though. I need to join some leagues on here for banter.. imagine having a great year, top 100 and no league mates to s**t talk about when you get eliminated in every prelim.

I'm not expecting too many premo scoring midfielders to get M/F DP next year, also Rankine & Max King will both be 123k so I'll probably go light with at least 2 extra rookies in the forwards for a change.

Jack Darling is a lock

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I will formally hand in my SC playing license if I select a KPF ever again

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I will formally hand in my SC playing license if I select a KPF ever again
Same here.
I brought Hawkins in after the bye end result

- shat the bed with 5 scores between 24-52
- 17 goals in 10 games.....
- cost me cashy league PFs

Then to kick a man when he’s down I watch the kent make the All Australian team.

A2F8BC1C-304A-40C0-81CF-9579D3BB8468.gif

Same here.
I brought Hawkins in after the bye end result

- shat the bed with 5 scores between 24-52
- 17 goals in 10 games.....
- cost me cashy league PFs

Then to kick a man when he’s down I watch the kent make the All Australian team.

View attachment 737182

People were so happy when they brought in Hawkins too. Was interesting to see that mood change quite quickly to one of utter regret. Besides Buddy a few years ago, i can't think of a half decent KPF (Hell any Key position player) who delivered over an entire season? Rance could be an exception too.....

People were so happy when they brought in Hawkins too. Was interesting to see that mood change quite quickly to one of utter regret. Besides Buddy a few years ago, i can't think of a half decent KPF (Hell any Key position player) who delivered over an entire season? Rance could be an exception too.....

Nic Roo

Ban KPF's .....it will only end in heartache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back