We own the Tiger Train and no ticket for you - 2019 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

No ticket for these two campaigners they make deboy look like our number 1 ticket holder... but also * that guy as well

B9140BE2-FDD7-4B9F-BB8C-871399B58D90.jpeg
1157DA0C-88A0-408C-8272-F116B7BD5351.jpeg

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I propose refusal of 1x Ticket to Paul Roos for even suggesting Grimes got away with murder on the weekend against Cameron and fanning the flames of s**t umpiring further towards us for the upcoming QF.
I second your proposal brother. I think the umpiring will be better during a final, but his ridiculous criticism of Grimes just makes him look like a fu**wit.

Power Play

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
I propose refusal of 1x Ticket to Paul Roos for even suggesting Grimes got away with murder on the weekend against Cameron and fanning the flames of s**t umpiring further towards us for the upcoming QF.

Photos of Paul Roos are already up at every station, even if he hadn't made those comments about Grimes, he would still not be getting a ticket, ever.

CB17 I find it disgraceful that a woman violator like Carey is on the Tiggy train.

It’s a football related train. He was on the tigers in 2017 before anyone. He could see it. And has been on it since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ryancash

All Australian
Apr 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
All the best Tiger fans- hope I can join your train as a guest. Was deeply moved by the 2017 Richmond Grand Final documentary - Hope all our Freo club people watch it. I'll be very happy for you all if you can take home 2019. :thumbsu: cheers
Hard to say no to that respectful request. I'm glad you enjoyed the doco, just don't watch the 2018 try hard Collingwank remake. It's sad......not the story, that's hilarious, as you know Colonwood lost so smiles all round. It's just a sad copy cat effort.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
All the best Tiger fans- hope I can join your train as a guest. Was deeply moved by the 2017 Richmond Grand Final documentary - Hope all our Freo club people watch it. I'll be very happy for you all if you can take home 2019. :thumbsu: cheers

You need to lock yourself in a dark room naked and blindfolded first, whilst listening to our song on repeat

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
You can join the train because your older ugly step brother down the road is getting quite upset at the thought we could retake what's ours.

No ******* ticket for the old fart Kevin Sheehan - only dick who did not get Sydney Stack in his top 5 for the Rising Star.

Kevin Sheehan
5 – Sam Walsh
4 – Connor Rozee
3 – Bailey Smith
2 – Nick Blakey
1 – Gryan Miers

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tigerwill

Premiership Player
Mar 19, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
No ******* ticket for the old fart Kevin Sheehan - only dick who did not get Sydney Stack in his top 5 for the Rising Star.

Kevin Sheehan
5 – Sam Walsh
4 – Connor Rozee
3 – Bailey Smith
2 – Nick Blakey
1 – Gryan Miers

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Senile Shifty is on the "tie him on the tracks" list Roachy.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Faaaaaaaark you Slobbo you drunk campaigner!!

You were never getting a ticket anyway, but captain blood 17 please print extra posters to put up at all stations.

We won't stand for this.
15675625238112666271624200014027.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back