Training Jen's training updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott was complaining a couple of years ago with a final against Richmond, and since then nothing much until now.

I think it’s more of a case of Scott trying to paint themselves as the underdogs and manufacture an “us against the world “ mentality.
How would that work for a young modern footballer? I just don’t see it. Group psychology is very complex. Not sure Scotty can pull this kind of psy-op off. Has as much chance of backfiring on the group as it does of providing some minuscule benefit. How is it worth the effort?

L

“legitimate power” Frank not a player you say?
Ticketing structure a major obstacle you say?
CEOs don’t need to say or explain anything you say?
Can’t agree with any of that.

So you admitted that it’s not a futile goal against interstate teams right now. So with that precedent established and some ground capacity development in the future ...it won’t be futile.

Do you think this is all just Chris Scott playing mind games to somehow give the cats a psych advantage? Cats are gonna come out all extra fired up cos they can’t play finals at KP? Really?

Anyone who takes on the Ndrangheta and goes on to become the biggest exporter of Fruit & Veg in Australia has some serious power.......just sayin.

Anyone who takes on the Ndrangheta and goes on to become the biggest exporter of Fruit & Veg in Australia has some serious power.......just sayin.
Definitely the most powerful greengrocer in the country. Can swing a favour or two if you need some extra fresh and crispy broccolini.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would that work for a young modern footballer? I just don’t see it. Group psychology is very complex. Not sure Scotty can pull this kind of psy-op off. Has as much chance of backfiring on the group as it does of providing some minuscule benefit. How is it worth the effort?

How was Robert walls handing out boxing gloves at training going to help anything

Just because somethings a bad idea doesn’t mean it won’t be tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back