Ants

Premiership Player
Sep 27, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
He’s actually averaged pretty highly this year with goal assists, but understand him wanting out. We’ve got a plethora of medium forwards, he’d have more opportunities elsewhere. Won’t get much for him.

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I'd trade him. Feels like he needs a fresh start. Hopefully we can package him with our third to get another second.

Ironically I think he'd be a good fit for the Dogs.

I was thinking Richmond actually with us taking their 1st for Laverde and one of our 2nds. (So basically #29/#30 and Laverde for #17/#18)

Interested why you think he’d be good for the Dogs?
It's one thing I think you need, a third tall forward who can rotate into the midfield when you want Bont forward. Would also back you guys in to get the best out of him.

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's one thing I think you need, a third tall forward who can rotate into the midfield when you want Bont forward. Would also back you guys in to get the best out of him.
What is his goal kicking accuracy like. If it's not too bad could be an upgrade on Gowers

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
Seems like he's finally over his injuries and we now want to trade him?

Rather keep Laverde and trade Langford who is soft
That was my previous opinion. Now I prefer Langers. We can push Langford forward and use Laverde to somehow acquire Constable. Solves the hf spot and gets us an actual inside mid instead of mucking around with Langford there. Unfortunately Laverde isn't attracting any interest.

dumdum

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
EFC should just Pay Laverde out, though you may need him if any injuries occur next year if you cant Trade him

Back