Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when?

I came across this a couple of seasons back... had a WR on IR and went to reactivate him once healthy again, but had to drop another WR on the roster first to get him under the WR limit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm going to decide for Cassius_Clay as his potential cuts are obvious.
Needs to cut 1 WR and 1 LB.
So JPP and Jordy Nelson are obvious choices.
Doing that now.

That just leaves...

Woodson needs to cut 1 WR.
but all 9 of his WRs are good so dunno which to choose?
awaiting his word asap

NakedDeadGuy needs to cut 2 RB and 2 WR
perhaps the 2 rookie RBs he drafted are the obvious cuts (as his 8 other RBs are good)
but uncertain about his WRs, maybe Anthony Miller and Hakeem Butler to cut?
awaiting his word asap
JPP is a LB?

have uploaded draft results....however....

Woodson still needs to cut 1 LB because ESPN changed Mario Addison from DE to LB/EDGE....so i've not uploaded Montez Sweat for now. Woodson must decide asap which LB to cut so that I can upload Sweat.

NakedDeadGuy the new ESPN site wont allow Butler on IR during draft process. So I've left off Terry McLaurin. Will add him to his roster post-draft.

I'll be opening the league for waivers on Monday morning (around 7:00 am our time).

I thought this was always the case, hence my surprise at finding out we were allowed to go over limits if we had players listed as IR
I remember often having to add players after the draft because players couldn't fit in, due to some IR issue.
It was just I'd say no "OUT" players because at this time of year tons of players are designated "O" and not a genuine IR case.
Why we did allow official IR players into the 34 roster and holding off the excess WRs till after the draft, adding them in then.

NakedDeadGuy the new ESPN site wont allow Butler on IR during draft process. So I've left off Terry McLaurin. Will add him to his roster post-draft.

I'll be opening the league for waivers on Monday morning (around 7:00 am our time).
Because it isn’t allowed! You have to have 8 max WRs, NDG has to make a decision

Because it isn’t allowed! You have to have 8 max WRs, NDG has to make a decision
people in the past were allowed just this situation. where id add them post draft because they had an IR player.

if you want to stop it, youd be changing the rules of the league that have been in place for 10 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back