Game Day Richmond v Essendon Qualifying Final Punt Road Oval Saturday 31/8 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, so this is true. I crack the s**ts, put a tweet out there and turn off at 3/4 time. The phone goes beserk and i get to turn the game back on to see Nank get a free and win it 😆. Man, how i am laughing.

Similar, posted we were done. Were just not showing enough desire, and they were. Whatever McRae said at 3qtr time worked a treat. Keeping Marlion Pickett on ball helped. Nank had energy suddenly, CCT was big, and we finally hunted the ball instead of waiting for it come to us (mostly). Was a great last qtr to watch. Well done Tigers!

Pardon the intrusion guys but just wanted to pop in and say well done on an incredible win. Was truly remarkable what you managed to achieve in that last quarter.

Nankervis was monstrous in the last and ultimately said to his team mates "jump on my back and come with me".

The entire club is mentality fragile and weak and nothing is going to change against West Coast sometimes i wonder why do i even bother supporting this club been s**t forever and it;s not going to change.

Actually good on you for turning up. Props.

Okay, so this is true. I crack the s**ts, put a tweet out there and turn off at 3/4 time. The phone goes beserk and i get to turn the game back on to see Nank get a free and win it 😆. Man, how i am laughing.
Tin ass!! Hahaha
U missed an amazing last quarter! Pickett has that much X factor about him he’s staring in the next X man movie..
Nank, Pickett, Butler, morris massive last Q

Pardon the intrusion guys but just wanted to pop in and say well done on an incredible win. Was truly remarkable what you managed to achieve in that last quarter.

Nankervis was monstrous in the last and ultimately said to his team mates "jump on my back and come with me".

Brilliant front running. ;)

Similar, posted we were done. Were just not showing enough desire, and they were. Whatever McRae said at 3qtr time worked a treat. Keeping Marlion Pickett on ball helped. Nank had energy suddenly, CCT was big, and we finally hunted the ball instead of waiting for it come to us (mostly). Was a great last qtr to watch. Well done Tigers!

My missus is away all weekend so i cracked it and started getting dinner ready. Those 3 quarters i watched were putrid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back