Game Day Richmond v Essendon Qualifying Final Punt Road Oval Saturday 31/8 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Tin ass!! Hahaha
U missed an amazing last quarter! Pickett has that much X factor about him he’s staring in the next X man movie..
Nank, Pickett, Butler, morris massive last Q

I’m hoping a replay can be put into the corner hotel.

I thought Nank had miskicked it, but drew it beautifully to allow for the breeze.

Same... I watched it go right and was like, s**t! Then it faded back! Heart attack material.

If you’re one of our seniors watching that how the **** can you not get inspired.

I’m ready to run down to the park and spear tackle some campaigner.

Do it. DOOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTTT.

Richmond VFL twitter at 3/4 time: “Just not our day today”. Went to get the link and they deleted it! Was a classic tweet that deserved its place in history.

Had to take my daughter somewhere, got back, checked Twitter, saw we were in front, ran inside, turned on TV to see the news was on! Back to Twitter, what an amazing win!

The culture and attitude that permeates this club is incredible.

What our football department have been able to create over the last few years is astounding.

Maybe Discount Dan can poach a few more of our FD in the hope they can taste even just a drop of what we have at our footy club.

P.S. once CCJ builds his tank, he’ll tear the AFL apart. Brodie Grundy style ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back