2nds Ports v Crows, qualifying final.

Remove this Banner Ad

So your argument is because he's on more money we should drop him for an inferior player? You don't get any bonus points at AFL level for goals per dollar m8.
Where did I say that? It's just as stupid to assume that as write a player off as trash in one game.. well done on the double.

Drew is quite a tall lad.

Yeah. Not enough is made about how genuinely massive he is. If he played for a Vic club every commentator would have mentioned it 1 million times already. One of the tallest young genuine mids in the game, and he’s a genuine stud in the making.

His form at the start of the year was a huge surprise, had a mid (ish?) year dip where he was still good but his finish to the year has been amazing.

So by my count, 64 inside 50's, 18 marks inside 50, 9 goals inc Woodcock's mark just inside the arc play on and goal. 7 behinds. 1 Out on the Full. 1 Marshall didn't make distance, Ladhams marks goes back and goals.

At half time it was 37 inside 50's, 6 marks inside 50 for 4.2.

Its a lot easier game when you enter the F50 with good kicks that result in marks. Helps if you kick straight. Cox had a bit of a shocker which was unusual for him. kicked 2.4 from 6 marks.

Our kicking boots were pretty bad tonight, but otherwise I think the group was very persistent and strong.
Loved Ladhams, some nice moments from some of our small forwards oo.
Garner was pretty poor with his disposal, Frampton couldn't hit the scoreboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Not enough is made about how genuinely massive he is. If he played for a Vic club every commentator would have mentioned it 1 million times already. One of the tallest young genuine mids in the game, and he’s a genuine stud in the making.

His form at the start of the year was a huge surprise, had a mid (ish?) year dip where he was still good but his finish to the year has been amazing.
I can see now why we might be looking at letting SPP go.

Our kicking boots were pretty bad tonight, but otherwise I think the group was very persistent and strong.
Loved Ladhams, some nice moments from some of our small forwards oo.
Garner was pretty poor with his disposal, Frampton couldn't hit the scoreboard.
I think Billy was playing a slightly different role tonight, with Marshall, Ladhams & Hayes all playing. He seemed to be away from goals more.

Where did I say that? It's just as stupid to assume that as write a player off as trash in one game.. well done on the double.

Where did I say he was trash? If you actually read the posts you were responding to you'd have noted that I said he should've played a lot more AFL this year. But he's not better than Dixon.

Where did I say he was trash? If you actually read the posts you were responding to you'd have noted that I said he should've played a lot more AFL this year. But he's not better than Dixon.
And if you noted any post I've made this year it was that he should've been playing at least in Dixon's absence I maintain he's a better judge of the ball in flight and a far better pure kick of the ball.. you can wank on and fill in the blanks to suit yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back