Competitions SUPERCOACH 2019 - JOIN OUR CONVERSATIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Ferg94 ...bloody tight Grand Final .... Jcpdragonx what a fantastic season you had, ranked 477 overall ...huge effort

Duncan ....I'll organise your winners badge, as soon as I get the Div 1 winner

tenor.gif

South Communards

DEF BY

Half wits

2677 in the div 1 participation award grand final and I still lost :coldsweat:
Thanks for that, so kulak (half wits) was the outright winner of the Division then ???

Thanks for that, so kulak (half wits) was the outright winner of the Division then ???

No that was the participation final, ie the finals played between the bottom 8 from the regular season

This was the real grand final:

Brutal Deluxe
John

Chayce n Butts
Marc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No that was the participation final, ie the finals played between the bottom 8 from the regular season

This was the real grand final:

Brutal Deluxe
John

Chayce n Butts
Marc
Thought that was the case, when I saw participation award ....so you scored my than the GF winner & by quite a bit :D

Congratulations Doc_ grat effort this season, given your ranking last season ..... Maggsy did you change your username from Chayce the Fog ??

I'll now organise SuperCoach Winners Badges for Doc_ and Ferg94

And thanks everyone for participating & bring on 2020 ......just don't pick any freakin Crows, they destroyed my season

Thought that was the case, when I saw participation award ....so you scored my than the GF winner & by quite a bit :D

Congratulations Doc_ grat effort this season, given your ranking last season ..... Maggsy did you change your username from Chayce the Fog ??

I'll now organise SuperCoach Winners Badges for Doc_ and Ferg94

And thanks everyone for participating & bring on 2020 ......just don't pick any freakin Crows, they destroyed my season
Congratulations Doc_ and Ferg94 ...as this years winners of the Adelaide Board 2 SuperCoach Divisions ....you now have been allocated your winners badges

Hope to see you both next season ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back