Remove this Banner Ad

My best scores were Salah 22 x2, Pukki 20 Mount 16 & McGinn 15 Mings 11
KDB 10 Maddison 10

Grealish Pope Robertson Maguire single digits

Traded in Pukki 20pts for Adams 4pts
Traded in Mount 16pts for Fraser 4pts

Happy Trading

Last edited:
My back 4 (GK & 3D) combined for 12pts, 3 are premos.

Kane (C) & Lacazette combined for 6pts, only Mount, KDB & Pukki got double digits.

76, horrid week but no idea what trades to make. Can see Lacazette pissing me off so I trade him & then he starts starting & scoring regularly. Bernardo Silva was my pick for going to the next level, has done SFA in 3 games now

To work out what to this week

Do I hold onto Robertson

J. King to definitely go

Very slim pickings in midfield this year

Looking at Haller W.H.played 2 games 7 & 22 pts for King

Looking at a way to get Stirling in, all hope his price drops soon

Last edited:
Shaw's injury is a little annoying, so I downgraded him to Soyuncu, he's got a pretty low breakeven which is good, unfortunately I'll be away without access to the internet this weekend so I'll just have to chose a captain tomorrow and stick with him. Thinking of staying with KDB as he was pretty good last week and has Brighton this week. But Pukki and Salah have relatively interesting fixtures so that just adds to my dilemma. Should be an interesting matchday this week. I reckon I'll get around 110 this week but as I won't be able to compensate for any changes/won't be able to VC loophole who knows...
Good luck to everyone this week!

Up against 2 opponents that have Sterling, don't know how people are finding the cash to get him, he's now over 15m and I only have about 1.5m in the bank so he's out of my price range.

Just have to hope he has a few quiet weeks and drops in price.
Need to build cash in the bank

Traded underperforming Fraser out and inform Mount in last week made 6 mil
Planning use that to get Sterling in a couple weeks for Pukki when he peaks

Sleep a risk here? o_O
Not really, moreso trying to work out who's the best option here before my only loopholer in Alisson (injured) is locked out at 230am. My other VC/C options in Kane and Aubameyang play tomorrow so they'll be by C options.

I watch Serie A too and that's on later (2am/445am) cos their fixturing is weird with their night games currently, though it might be because it's too warm for day games, so they only play twilight/night at the moment until autumn cools them down, sometimes I'll nap and set an alarm though.

Not really, moreso trying to work out who's the best option here before my only loopholer in Alisson (injured) is locked out at 230am. My other VC/C options in Kane and Aubameyang play tomorrow so they'll be by C options.

I watch Serie A too and that's on later (2am/445am) cos their fixturing is weird with their night games currently, though it might be because it's too warm for day games, so they only play twilight/night at the moment until autumn cools them down, sometimes I'll nap and set an alarm though.

Then KDB IMO :shoutyoldman:

sadly I have to decide early so boringly Sterling VC into Salah :rainbow:

My VC is KDB, traded out Kane for Salah & Lacazette for Haller. Will upgrade back to Kane from either Pukki or Haller, it’s all about the money while things settle as I haven’t started anywhere near as well as the last few years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My VC is KDB, traded out Kane for Salah & Lacazette for Haller. Will upgrade back to Kane from either Pukki or Haller, it’s all about the money while things settle as I haven’t started anywhere near as well as the last few years

:think: :thumbsu:

getting distracted between potential and cash generation in rds 1 - 8 is a killer. This game is simple business ..buy cheap with low BE but high cash jump....get in the form guns later..otherwise big risk of...:p

I'm going

Oxlade-Chamberlain to Pereira

Then upgrade Pieters to a hopefully close to bottomed out Azpilicueta (Chelsea's draw looks good IIRC)

Pereira is in Oles plans it seems and is starting on the bubble, so will make cash this week at least.

35 trades left now

I'm going

Oxlade-Chamberlain to Pereira

Then upgrade Pieters to a hopefully close to bottomed out Azpilicueta (Chelsea's draw looks good IIRC)

Pereira is in Oles plans it seems and is starting on the bubble, so will make cash this week at least.

35 trades left now

Have you got Mount and Caldwell already ?

Last edited:
Have you got Mount and Caldwell already ?
Missed out on them and James...

Hard picking kids from big 6 sides as sometimes they get benched/rotated out, so before the seasons start it's hard to predict who has the best job security and what not, rather pick fallen premos/midpricers from those sides

Defence stinks this year though, so just bolstering that as I'm getting bugger all cleansheets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back