Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could have said it a millions different ways, I prefer the direct approach though.

What you call the "direct approach" can be described a million other ways.

Frank the old 'I wasn't breaking any rules' declaration is sooo 2005, how about trying the 'I am really trying to exercise my latent assertiveness talents to offset my hangdog expression on the recommendation of my physchiatrist' defense??

Frank the old 'I wasn't breaking any rules' declaration is sooo 2005, how about trying the 'I am really trying to exercise my latent assertiveness talents to offset my hangdog expression on the recommendation of my physchiatrist' defense??
You were still an old bastard in 2005 jonbe, and you were still cranky :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope and predicting are 2 very different things dumbass, Moore has let us down time and time again, now all of a sudden with finals upon us and with him failing to see out his last game things are going to different? Do you still believe in Santa too?
Moore played 8 games in a row at the start of the year, then 5 in a period just after that. That wasn’t that long ago.

Who are you to say he can’t string together 3 more? Its not that outlandish of a thought. You’re welcome to come and join the rest of us in reality sometime soon.

Moore played 8 games in a row at the start of the year, then 5 in a period just after that. That wasn’t that long ago.

Who are you to say he can’t string together 3 more? Its not that outlandish of a thought. You’re welcome to come and join the rest of us in reality sometime soon.
Time will tell, and I hope I'm wrong.

To be fair, Moore leaving the field despite scans showing no injury isn’t the greatest of signs.

I’d argue it speaks to his mental state about his injury history and his lack of confidence in his own body.

Fingers crossed he was just being ridiculously cautious knowing finals and a week off were coming up.

To be fair, Moore leaving the field despite scans showing no injury isn’t the greatest of signs.

I’d argue it speaks to his mental state about his injury history and his lack of confidence in his own body.

Fingers crossed he was just being ridiculously cautious knowing finals and a week off were coming up.
I think he felt tightness, which can be easily mistaken for a slight strain. Zorko did something similar not long ago.

No doubt he has some mental hurdles to overcome. But, we shouldn’t sit here pretending to know whats going on inside his head. Because really we have no idea

Didn't he feel tightness and the medical staff told him to not take risks and sit out rest of game.?

Maybe after missing out on finals last year he was doubly determined not to let it happen again. After all he did put in good work over the summer so not getting a taste of finals would mean a waste of that effort and he would want to help out his teammates.

Anyway, Frank is right in that finals go up a notch and there is no guarantee he will get through three games if we're lucky enough to play through to the GF. We have a few others as well with concersn.

And Mooresome is right, he felt tightness, the medicos thought there were no signs of a strain but advised him to sit the rest of the final quarter out.

Last edited:
Didn't he feel tightness and the medical staff told him to not take risks and sit out rest of game.?

I thought I read that he wanted to sit out the rest of the game but I stand to be corrected on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back