rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
was told yesterday Dalasan was Dalakhani's first and only 2yo winner. 780 odd runners.
I'm looking to double things into him Caulfield Guineas...

Exceedance Golden Rose? Shark looks short enough this far out from the Epsom. Fillies Guineas up in the air.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm looking to double things into him Caulfield Guineas...

Exceedance Golden Rose? Shark looks short enough this far out from the Epsom. Fillies Guineas up in the air.

holds a sneaky CP nomination, if you went that way you would fave to take him on faith he's not just a throwback to speed in his pedigree and truly sticks to his breeding improving as distances get further. Exceedance will want to see again too short currently. long term multi's i'd be focusing on the golden eagle as i have said previously there is a heap of dead money at top of market.

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
holds a sneaky CP nomination, if you went that way you would fave to take him on faith he's not just a throwback to speed in his pedigree and truly sticks to his breeding improving as distances get further. Exceedance will want to see again too short currently. long term multi's i'd be focusing on the golden eagle as i have said previously there is a heap of dead money at top of market.
Don't like him CP, just think the Guineas will come up weak again and he's already put in a performance that would be good enough to win it.

What's the dead money in the Eagle? Isn't Arcadia Queen going there?

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Don't like him CP, just think the Guineas will come up weak again and he's already put in a performance that would be good enough to win it.

What's the dead money in the Eagle? Isn't Arcadia Queen going there?

AQ got rolled by Lady cosmology over 1400. 1800 career best. Will be 3rd/4th up over Rosehill 1500. Waller can’t sprint at best of times so a bit dour to my estimates. You basically have to say she’s just that much better than them that she still wins. $3.70 a bit short

VE poor first up. MJ not going. Europeans not coming outside space blues. Roheryn poor. Classique legend, Sunlight 1500???

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
AQ got rolled by Lady cosmology over 1400. 1800 career best. Will be 3rd/4th up over Rosehill 1500. Waller can’t sprint at best of times so a bit dour to my estimates. You basically have to say she’s just that much better than them that she still wins. $3.70 a bit short

VE poor first up. MJ not going. Europeans not coming outside space blues. Roheryn poor. Classique legend, Sunlight 1500???
Yeah I don't want to back her, but I don't really want to back things outside her either at the prices. She may well just be better than them.

Compared to Dalasan who should be Guineas fave, I don't see any value.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah I don't want to back her, but I don't really want to back things outside her either at the prices. She may well just be better than them.

Compared to Dalasan who should be Guineas fave, I don't see any value.

Not a huge fan of taking $8-$12 for futures. So much water to go under bridge just to get there. I think there’s a few at bigger odds in GE

Its fair to say Bryce Stanaway likes to give his horses every chance to prove themselves

Good old Laheeb going round for the 38th time in a Geelong maiden

The club probably has premium sandwiches on Sundays

Back