Opinion Who will be our next head coach?

Who will be our next head coach?

• Brett Ratten

Votes: 81 68.6%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Justin Longmuir

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Ross Lyon

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we haven't made an announcement by 10am today you'd have to assume its some one already working with another club.
Where did you pluck the 10.00am stuff from , There will be an announcement sometime this week, what day well that was not told, in saying that im am not saying Rats has the job , just that we will find out this week

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Whateley added that the Roos will need to pay a large portion of Scott’s salary.

“The Kangaroos made the assumption that when Scott told the board he was prepared to leave the club at the end of 2019, that he had his eyes on a senior role at another club,” he said.

“When the administration sacked Scott, it leveraged the settlement on that contention. It will now pay for that mistake.

“Although it won’t be the full amount, reported at 800,000, as there will be some claw back against the AFL’s salary, but it will be a significant burden against the soft cap.”

hilarious! scott gets double pay. norf get absolutely slammed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be before the b&f this weekend.

Gut feel it could happen today. Either way, the decision was made on Friday - its just when marketing decide the time is best to release.
I would’ve thought today gives them the most clean air. Still a fair way from the weekend’s finals. If they wait til Thursday/Friday it gets more lost in the finals.

Will be before the b&f this weekend.

Gut feel it could happen today. Either way, the decision was made on Friday - its just when marketing decide the time is best to release.
If the decision was made Friday they sure haven't told the new coach

I would’ve thought today gives them the most clean air. Still a fair way from the weekend’s finals. If they wait til Thursday/Friday it gets more lost in the finals.
Mon-Wed.. They usually do a small announcement, like a contract extension in the morning and then throw the big one that afternoon.

I will say if Ratts knows he has the job he can be trusted 100% to keep his mouth shut as even people very close to him dont know
Well I would hope our new coach would be able to keep his mouth shut rather than tell people that then go on to tell you Mr Risky ;)

Well I would hope our new coach would be able to keep his mouth shut rather than tell people that then go on to tell you Mr Risky ;)
My one chance of being a pretend ITK has now gone , oh no how will i go on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back