Fantasy BFFFL 2019 Shambles Here

Remove this Banner Ad

i cant seem to sign up to the league. I have tried for 4 days now

Keeps telling me it will send me a security code to register but i never receive it. Have tried by email and mobile too

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

change that. Somehow I got in.

Southern Stingers is the team name

I can set any keepers but I am not fussed tbh
Thanks for persevering with the site, sorry for the dramas - I did also invite you via email.

Have a look at your last year's roster (from the ESPN site - link in first post and also in spreadsheet) and post any keepers here - your squad has some great ones to keep. You can keep up to 3. Talk to Helfarch for some unbiased semi semi slightly pro advice about who he thinks you should keep.

If you can post them in here by say noon Tuesday 3 September that would be great.

Draft is looking like either Thursday night this week (5 Sep) or over the weekend this upcoming weekend.

Still need 5 people to join the Sleeper league. As far as I can tell - Southerntakeover ; matt_897 ; two blue tiger ; gillon and Spirit Level all need to sign up.

Apologies if you have already done so.

Please sign up to the link via the sleeper app by 9am Wednesday 4 September

change that. Somehow I got in.

Southern Stingers is the team name

I can set any keepers but I am not fussed tbh

Look mate, you can't join this league and start a bloody team with the word Southern in it.

Thanks for persevering with the site, sorry for the dramas - I did also invite you via email.

Have a look at your last year's roster (from the ESPN site - link in first post and also in spreadsheet) and post any keepers here - your squad has some great ones to keep. You can keep up to 3. Talk to Helfarch for some unbiased semi semi slightly pro advice about who he thinks you should keep.

If you can post them in here by say noon Tuesday 3 September that would be great.

Draft is looking like either Thursday night this week (5 Sep) or over the weekend this upcoming weekend.

Still need 5 people to join the Sleeper league. As far as I can tell - Southerntakeover ; matt_897 ; two blue tiger ; gillon and Spirit Level all need to sign up.

That's for my old team? Pretty easy depending on what the rounds were.

CMC, Kamara, Hunter Henry, MVS, Anderson if you think he can be a thing.

That's for my old team? Pretty easy depending on what the rounds were.

CMC, Kamara, Hunter Henry, MVS, Anderson if you think he can be a thing.
The idea is that you share your knowledge with 00Stinger not let us all know. But agree with your general thoughts, just see if you think they are worth the pick costs...

Signed up last night. Will look at keepers in a second. Where do I see last years draft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where is the spreadsheet?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

God, my team's brutal.

Provisionally locking in Wentz and Drake as keepers. Not sure if there will be a third.
Never mind the whingegywhinerwhining about your team

Have you joined the site yet?

I don't want to use any keepers. Do I have to give something up?
No mate, no keepers (and you had a cruddy squad so good choice to keep noone) means no draft picks given up.

I'll keep the following

Alvan Kamara (R4 so I lose a 3rd round pick)
Hunter Henry (FA so I don't lose a draft pick?)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling (FA so I don't lose a draft pick?)

Do I need to do something on the league site to keep these players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back