FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucked in by news.com yet again "shock split" my arse. Thought it was the two who were engaged..

“I know there (is) a lot of speculation going around right now in regards to my relationship status with Nick,”

I call bullsh*t. Nobody gives a toss.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My girlfriend got home from work tonight with goss about Anus.

One of the guys she works with was housemates with her and rooting her after the show finished. No longer living with her, and apparently she is exactly like she appears on TV.

The bridesmaids are supposedly moles like her and she basically had nobody at the wedding except them. He was invited as well as some others in that circle but none went. And the story about the bridesmaids racially insulting one of Bronson’s guests is true.

His old man is apparently giving him s**t now that he has seen her on TV. And he has no piercings.

I was chatting with this guy during the week. Turns out Ines kept a key to his place after she moved out. Only got revealed when his current gf went home during the day to find Ines on the couch, watching tv. Apparently she had been hanging out at their place quite often while they were at work, eating their food.

Unhinged.

I was chatting with this guy during the week. Turns out Ines kept a key to his place after she moved out. Only got revealed when his current gf went home during the day to find Ines on the couch, watching tv. Apparently she had been hanging out at their place quite often while they were at work, eating their food.

Unhinged.
Eating all his nutella, cheese amd strawberries :D

Unhinged.

Any guys who are smashing this nut need to wrap it up 3 times because she is gonna cut the rubber to fall preggers one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back