Rumour Brad Scott to Essendon & Worsfold to Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure they're fine with North flushing 800k they don't have down the toilet.

Melting isn't required if a rumour upsets you, FYI

Maybe he could mentor Rhyce Shaw? Least North could get something for their money then.
I was thinking he could sit on our bench during matches and display the raw emotion that Woosha has been criticised for not providing.

Brad Scott - Assistant Coach managing Emotional Responses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if that gets North off the hook or whether his contract stipulated that he has to get a senior coaching gig at another club.
i think it does get North off the hook as i do recall Brad needed to find a Job quickly or if not North would of had to pay the rest of his contract out ( something like that )

I wonder if that gets North off the hook or whether his contract stipulated that he has to get a senior coaching gig at another club.
Gerard reported that the amount North has to pay to Scott next year will reduce as a result of the salary paid by the AFL - didn't say if it would decrease by more/less/exactly what he is paid by the AFL.

Sam McClure went very hard that Scott will be coaching somewhere next year so that's fun.

Gerard reported that the amount North has to pay to Scott next year will reduce as a result of the salary paid by the AFL - didn't say if it would decrease by more/less/exactly what he is paid by the AFL.

Sam McClure went very hard that Scott will be coaching somewhere next year so that's fun.
Ah that makes sense I guess. So if the afl pay him $100k a year North make up the shortfall of $700k.

Hahaha Whateley the pathetic mouthpiece. Love the part where he apparently told Carlton and St Kilda he wasn’t interested... sure you did Brad...you are not some sought after super coach you are a 10 year failure who has achieved nothing. If he indeed tell them to look elsewhere then it certainly would’ve been after he realised they weren’t interested in hiring an average coach.

Well done Whateley though on being a mouthpiece. Pretty much working full time polishing the knobs of the scott boys now.

Hahaha Whateley the pathetic mouthpiece. Love the part where he apparently told Carlton and St Kilda he wasn’t interested... sure you did Brad...you are not some sought after super coach you are a 10 year failure who has achieved nothing. If he indeed tell them to look elsewhere then it certainly would’ve been after he realised they weren’t interested in hiring an average coach.

Well done Whateley though on being a mouthpiece. Pretty much working full time polishing the knobs of the scott boys now.

I especially liked the last bit of your comment. People such as Whateley really think they're something special don't they? They think they know more about a club's requirements in a coach and set about trying to broker coaching deals for their favourites in the media. I've seen it all before and still have a laugh when I think about how the media looked down their noses at Hawthorn all those years ago when they told us we were crazy for not appointing their darling Terry Wallace, or Rodney Eade and opting for a veritable unknown like Clarkson. They laughed, oh how could Hawthorn be so stupid? I've not once heard any of them admit they were wrong. The very last thing any club should be paying attention to is the ramblings of that idiot Whateley.

I think the time has come for a new wave of coaches to enter the system, and whether they have premiership success or not, I think Carlton and North Melbourne are on the right track selecting some fresh blood with fresh ideas. Regurgitated coaches haven't had a lot of success over the past decade.

The AFL are paying him $800k next year are they?

Probably closer to 500-600k.

And the "money they don't have" bit shows you don't understand how the soft cap works or where North is at off field.

As I said, better luck next time with your trolling.

Probably closer to 500-600k.

And the "money they don't have" bit shows you don't understand how the soft cap works or where North is at off field.
I guess you'd be pretty thankful good old Gil is there to help you out then since no club has shown any real interest in employing Braddles.

As I said, better luck next time with your trolling.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Just footy discussion mixed with a bit of banter. That's how I took Engimal's op anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back