Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hah just edited in the word (incorrect).

No matter what time they run I’d refuse to give So Si Bon much higher than PB or +1L PB

6 horses have finished within 3 lengths too - chance they have all run epic PBs = zero

Surprised you didn’t like SOJ sort of your profile horse
just didnt rate the form in SA. I should have, they keep coming over and winning at big odds just like tassie and WA horses do. Live and learn!
My fave Gyrtrash was a tragedy beaten but i wasnt on today thank god. (took VM one out in the quad... that worked out well not!)

6 horses have finished within 3 lengths too - chance they have all run epic PBs = zero

Not too concerned there you underrate second tier racing be it winter form through BGTYM or SA form through despatch. Their best is G1 competitive. So Si Bon the only real anomaly.

5th/6th are G1 level handicappers. 3rd/4th are WFA horses
2nd is interesting.

G1 handicapper is an oxymoron - and is not relevant given this is was a WFA race.

The fact these handicappers are so close and the presence of So Si Cat suggest it is unlikely to be a great form race.

I've already said it won't provide many future winners - you can put up a number of winners it will produce if you like but I am sure that is just yet another question you will dodge.

just didnt rate the form in SA. I should have, they keep coming over and winning at big odds just like tassie and WA horses do. Live and learn!
My fave Gyrtrash was a tragedy beaten but i wasnt on today thank god. (took VM one out in the quad... that worked out well not!)

He was even in your favourite position. Outside leader and 3 wide in Adelaide!

G1 handicapper is an oxymoron - and is not relevant given this is was a WFA race.

The fact these handicappers are so close and the presence of So Si Cat suggest it is unlikely to be a great form race.

I've already said it won't provide many future winners - you can put up a number of winners it will produce if you like but I am sure that is just yet another question you will dodge.

Hah I do enjoy your consistent attempts for me to make blanket and ignorant statements, I’ll just continue to take each race as it comes. SOJ could be a lay next start, or I might have him favourite once the Cox Plate rolls around. We will see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hah I do enjoy your consistent attempts for me to make blanket and ignorant statements, I’ll just continue to take each race as it comes. SOJ could be a lay next start, or I might have him favourite once the Cox Plate rolls around. We will see.

Rating a single race = blanket statement.

Ok then.gif

Ps. Yet another standard question dodge from liefzy ;)

LYS GRACEIUX coming for the Cox Plate. Should be straight into fave for mine. The $11 on Sportsbet certainly looks laughable overs when you see Danceteria priced at $13.

Doubt anyone in world racing would give Danceteria a hope in hades of getting anywhere near LG at WFA.

I'll be taking a rare antepost nibble.

August 21 2019 - a date which will live in infamy

gallery_medium.jpg

Back