What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FROGGR

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Apologies if this is in the wrong thread...

FROGGR

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
NORWOOD JFC 2019 U17 BOYD MEDAL
Albums

264 photos · Updated 8 minutes ago

Congratulations to Jack Haag on winning the Norwood JFC 2019 BOYD medal & Will Robinson for coming a close 2nd - special shout to our own Tom Boyd for presenting the award - well done to all on such a fantastic season!!! #oneclub #norwoodjfc #norwoodjfconeclub #norwoodjfcboydmedal #boydmedal #tomboyd #U17boydmedal #jackhaag #willrobinson

69253492_1300766760094168_4705360741211832320_o.jpg

blagodellago

Team Captain
Oct 20, 2015
Boulder, CO
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Albums

264 photos · Updated 8 minutes ago
Congratulations to Jack Haag on winning the Norwood JFC 2019 BOYD medal & Will Robinson for coming a close 2nd - special shout to our own Tom Boyd for presenting the award - well done to all on such a fantastic season!!! #oneclub #norwoodjfc #norwoodjfconeclub #norwoodjfcboydmedal #boydmedal #tomboyd #U17boydmedal #jackhaag #willrobinson

View attachment 737894
Looks like he has been in a good paddock, young Boydy. Good on him. I hope he is happy.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Just thought this was funny. Dogs are arguably the hottest team going in to the finals. On Damian Barretts amazing monday morning program access all areas a large part of the show was dedicated to previewing finals for this weekend.

Here's a look at the time spent talking about each final lol.

Ess/WC 3:47 of talk time
Cats/Coll 3:30 of talk time
Dogs/GWS: 1:49 of talk time
Bris/Rich 3:23 of talk time

Lol.

JTCWBFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool, Knicks, Yankees
Just thought this was funny. Dogs are arguably the hottest team going in to the finals. On Damian Barretts amazing monday morning program access all areas a large part of the show was dedicated to previewing finals for this weekend.

Lol.

Most of it was about how last time they didn't have Jeremy & Jeremy.

It'll be a completely different game to last time but some more extensive Dogs commentary would have been nice.

Whoyagot

All Australian
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Most of it was about how last time they didn't have Jeremy & Jeremy.

It'll be a completely different game to last time but some more extensive Dogs commentary would have been nice.

Think there’s a big chance of us losing this one for that reason. I can see Cameron absolutely destroying Cordy this weekend. Fingers crossed our tall defenders can lift and our midfield has an unreal performance to restrict their forward entries!

Sep 27, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Yankees
Channel 7 Gameday is Best of the Decade

2016 Prelim was voted Best Game of the Decade. :)

Bont's goal against Melbourne came in at no.4 :thumbsu:
Gerard Whateley said last week that this game was the best game he's ever attended live..... Same goes for me :)

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I can see this boiling over very quickly. Reckon this will be the most heated game ive watched in a long time. Would not be surprised to see bont targeted heavily. An all in early on would not surprise me.
Wouldn't mind if it did. Reckon we handle that stuff better than them. Imagine if Haynes is under a high ball early on and Bont has a chance to crash into him, the joint will explode

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Lol.
I dont know why people waste their time with that rubbish. Footyology spent about 5 minutes on each finalist today. Great in depth discussion.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I dont know why people waste their time with that rubbish. Footyology spent about 5 minutes on each finalist today. Great in depth discussion.
I often forget Footyology, it's not as front of mind. I work in sports and am frequently on the AFL website which is why I find myself watching it haha.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Think there’s a big chance of us losing this one for that reason. I can see Cameron absolutely destroying Cordy this weekend. Fingers crossed our tall defenders can lift and our midfield has an unreal performance to restrict their forward entries!

Footy has to get down to their forward line. Dominate the midfield and we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back