Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 23 vs Brisbane, changes for Qualifying Final vs Brisbane

who was in the best for the Tigers vs Brisbane

• David Astbury

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 83 30.5%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 109 40.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 244 89.7%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 192 70.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 129 47.4%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 209 76.8%
  • Jason Castagna

• Liam Baker

Votes: 67 24.6%
  • Jack Graham

• Noah Balta

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it would be romantic. Let's face it Brizzy are a pretty good story this year and all the neutrals want to see them get up. Tigers are old news now. I reckon that people are scarred from the Hawthorn Dynasty and don't want to see a Monopoly over the competition from any Club so it makes sense that different clubs win the premiership each year because the feel good stories will keep people interested.
the tigers have to be above it and take the bloody thing by the Scruff of the neck. I want to see some full Cotch, Nank, Cads intimidation coming up these finals.

those campaigners brisbane had a 3peat under 20 years ago * em. them and hawforn can struggle at the bottom for another decade or two i reckon

Ago preview of the game has Brisbane winning by 8 points...
I love being viewed as the underdog...
Thing the lions are in for a quite a shock on Saturday night...
We go up 2 gears in pressure!!
Haven’t you heard they are instantly a 3 goal better team at the GABBA and they will have learnt so much from winning all the stats against us (but still losing the game by 5 goals) Richmond were going 100% and can’t play any better, also Richmond suck away from the G and have never won an away final.

Or in translation media and experts hate us and hope like * we lose.

I think we are looking at one change. Balta out, Nank in. Interesting that Prestia himself says he’s right to go but Ralph is suggesting otherwise. Who to believe ey.......
LOL Jon Ralph, another tiger who is too afraid to show his true colours for fear of getting hounded out on social media.
Will almost have the opposite effect. The umpiring department hate being told how to do their job, so will be like “oh you want him to get frees, how about fu** you!”.
Exactly, was it last year or in 2017 that Buckley had a massive meltdown about Mason Cox not getting frees despite getting looked after anyway......

nek minnet umps pay Mason nothing in the next couple of games.

It's gonna be funny when we win by 10 goals.

I am so confident of our team it's not funny. Brisbane are gonna learn what finals is all about the hard way.

We were in cruise control last Saturday and only got of 1st for a few moments.

I seriously don't understand why everyone thinks otherwise. Brisbane won just about every stat yet still lost by 5 goals and should have been 8 goals if we didn't have Cantstandya lining up for shots.

Bring the heat boys.

Haven’t you heard they are instantly a 3 goal better team at the GABBA and they will have learnt so much from winning all the stats against us (but still losing the game by 5 goals) Richmond were going 100% and can’t play any better, also Richmond suck away from the G and have never won an away final.

Or in translation media and experts hate us and hope like fu** we lose.
They were very lucky they got that close to be honest, should’ve lost by 8 goals, not every week they’ll kick goals from the boundary line and bounces go right, let’s see how they perform when things don’t go right and they start missing shots at goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching The Fighting Fury doco on Kayo,all the memories flooding back,the trip to watch us beat Port then the demoralising loss to the Saints,also those close losses to Freo,GWS and the Swans.

Townsend ripping Freo a new one and becoming a Tiger hero.

Dusty Martin ripping the league a new one.

The morals and attributes our captain instilled in all the players.

Rance,defensive superstar.

The biggest and greatest fanbase in the league,the mighty Tiger Army ripping the MCG walls a new one.

Our magnificent coach and our staff who we all trusted and voted in after a near takeover,we had the faith and got repaid.

Watch it if you can before heading off on the plane to Brisbane,feel like ripping paint off the Gabba walls this Satdy night.

Go down to a Richmond pub or the social,we are all in this together,Richmond as one!

Carna Mighty Tigers!

This is inane

First topic on afl 360 is Robbo telling the lions to talk to the afl about grimes holding onto Charlie Cameron!
“Plant the seed in the umpires mind”

Fu..ck me this is gone too far! An absolute presidential campaign against the Richmond tigers!! This is full respect to us imo! Everyone is s**t scared and so they should be!

As far as Charlie training wheels whining Cameron!! I swear if he wasn’t aboriginal he would be the son Chris the flog Scott!

Shut em right up tigers!!🐯

This is inane

First topic on afl 360 is Robbo telling the lions to talk to the afl about grimes holding onto Charlie Cameron!
“Plant the seed in the umpires mind”

Fu..ck me this is gone too far! An absolute presidential campaign against the Richmond tigers!! This is full respect to us imo! Everyone is s**t scared and so they should be!

As far as Charlie training wheels whining Cameron!! I swear if he wasn’t aboriginal he would be the son Chris the flog Scott!

Shut em right up tigers!!🐯

Problem now is Cameron has the weight of expectation on him. He doesn’t kick a bag they’re no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back