• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep 10 news. Despite backlash from 3,000 + members jonas says it would be stupid to back out of co captains now. Ollie and i work well together. Stopped listening after that.

Yes, just heard Jonas saying it would be stupid to back out of the Co Captains idea out after one year. Of course the really stupid thing was introducing it in the first place. As far as I am concerned Jonas can piss off to whoever will take him. He is a Norwood flog who has no idea what Port is about.

I have developed a severe dislike for Tom Jonas. Who does this campaigner think he is?
Oh wait, I know. One half of the worst captain in the 149 years of this football club.

It's been said to death but we do need a major clean out from top to bottom. Our professional standards have dropped off majorly in the last 5 + years. That includes senior players who have been around too long taking things for granted. Boak and Robbie are the only older players worth keeping IMO. Full rebuild is needed for when Ken GTFO.

We are starting to sound like Subaru. Every day something Port does becomes a reason for outrage.
When you know the club knows your opinions, and yet doubled down on s**t action by throwing in your face that they don‘t answer to you, how is that not fair cause for anger?

Yes, just heard Jonas saying it would be stupid to back out of the Co Captains idea out after one year. Of course the really stupid thing was introducing it in the first place. As far as I am concerned Jonas can p**s off to whoever will take him. He is a Norwood flog who has no idea what Port is about.
Jonas knows he'll be wearing 42 if the No. 1 returns. The club underestimated fans when it made the call to do with two, most didn't think it would flow through to membership bottom line, it did, and now they've been reminded yet again Port fans don't cop s**t like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you know the club knows your opinions, and yet doubled down on s**t action by throwing in your face that they don‘t answer to you, how is that not fair cause for anger?

I like how KT writes about a reset yet keeps Ken employed and will likely roll with co-captains in our 150th year.

I firmly believe we're a rudderless ship at the moment. You can't blame Jonas for his response - Wines is probably going, and he can't acknowledge that to the press.

Jonas has done nothing really wrong this year off field (except for the skiing post). Not a great year, but he's certainly not the target of my rage.

We are starting to sound like Subaru. Every day something Port does becomes a reason for outrage.
Unlike that person you mentioned, we actually don't enjoy this. The fans are being hit from pillar to post with this crap, and then to top it all off insulted by Rucci.

I emailed the club as soon as Hinkley was announced as the 2020 coach to cancel my membership auto renewal. In the back of my mind I always thought I would end up getting a downgraded membership like GA or a 3-game membership around the time of the season proper if I was pleased with how things had gone off-season. But if we keep the ******* co-captains model next year, the club can forget about seeing 1 ******* cent from me next year.

Back