Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because I still admire Jack Elliot, and am no less thankful for his contribution to the CFC; and because I still feel anger towards Hamil whenever I think of him. Come at me.

I heard Peter Motley speak at a pre-match function here maybe 10-12 years ago and he said Jack was amazing to him and his family when he was in hospital and he would never say a bad word against him. He said he spent so much time with him.
Just found it interesting. Although all the times I met Motley he was very positive and especially after his daughter was born.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Peter Motley speak at a pre-match function here maybe 10-12 years ago and he said Jack was amazing to him and his family when he was in hospital and he would never say a bad word against him. He said he spent so much time with him.
Just found it interesting. Although all the times I met Motley he was very positive and especially after his daughter was born.
Neese, many thanks for sharing this.

I've never cried at a football match, I'm not that insane. But I have vivid memories of walking out of the MCG after the 1981 grand final and seeing all these Pie supporters sobbing with their heads in their hands.:D Also the Princes Park bound trams covered in Blues supporters like an Indian train.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back