Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Best rebrand option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cdkv079.jpg

I did these four designs in the one style that is different from the one I usually use. The first two use the Lifesaving Uniform as inspiration, with a gold jumper with red shorts, and reverse for a clash uniform. The second two are my design for a new uniform.

Cdkv079.jpg

I did these four designs in the one style that is different from the one I usually use. The first two use the Lifesaving Uniform as inspiration, with a gold jumper with red shorts, and reverse for a clash uniform. The second two are my design for a new uniform.
Awesome monogram you've got there.
I'd suggest toning the brightness of the yellow down to match that of the lifesaver yellow colour but apart from that great kit.

K8wG5pL.jpg

Here is my design done on my template in a less bright gold. I also included a long sleeved version as well. The middle red bit of the jumper is meant to simulate a lifesavers club colours which use to be worn as a tied on the sides shirt which ironmen use to wear in the 1970's and 1980's. I think it is better than the plan one colour design with logo. There is more happening on the jumper than just the logo, and creates a jumper which is different from all others in the league.

K8wG5pL.jpg

Here is my design done on my template in a less bright gold. I also included a long sleeved version as well. The middle red bit of the jumper is meant to simulate a lifesavers club colours which use to be worn as a tied on the sides shirt which ironmen use to wear in the 1970's and 1980's. I think it is better than the plan one colour design with logo. There is more happening on the jumper than just the logo, and creates a jumper which is different from all others in the league.
Too similar to what they already have. Which sucks.

Too similar to what they already have. Which sucks.
YVICFrI.jpg

I thought I would reply to this one with the comparison of the current home, my rebranded home jumper and the other rebranded home jumper, also in the long sleeve jumpers. The current home jumper has little gold side panels on them which go up to under the arms. This allows the long sleeve jumper to be red sleeves. My rebrand has gold right up the sides and the arm holes.

The logo is simple, G C standing for Gold Coast, and a sun to represent the suns.
GdvHnGB.jpg

YVICFrI.jpg

I thought I would reply to this one with the comparison of the current home, my rebranded home jumper and the other rebranded home jumper, also in the long sleeve jumpers. The current home jumper has little gold side panels on them which go up to under the arms. This allows the long sleeve jumper to be red sleeves. My rebrand has gold right up the sides and the arm holes.

The logo is simple, G C standing for Gold Coast, and a sun to represent the suns.
GdvHnGB.jpg
Great logo. Just not keen on the design sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be truthful, I'm a traditionalist. Plain orange with a yellow stripe (a la Essendon and Richmond) would be perfect, as would orange with a yellow and white V like Port.

i can live with the "GC" wordmark in the middle of our ugly logo, maybe if it was blended in a bit like this?

HOME

AWAY

CLASH OPTION 1

CLASH OPTION 2

home guernsey
red on yellow = surf life saving flag

away guernsey
yellow on red = surf life saving outfit

clash guernseys
yellow = beach, blue = ocean/sky
beach-lifeguards.jpg

Sky blue and yellow to represent the beach and water (if West coast are okay with that, if not, green to represent the Queenslands tropics
i'd like blue and yellow, you're right i don't think west coast would be too happy though. gold coast is nowhere near the tropics, we do have rainforests to the west. may as well switch to green to get on the front foot before we move to tassie in 5 years hey! :drunk:

i can live with the "GC" wordmark in the middle of our ugly logo, maybe if it was blended in a bit like this?

HOME
View attachment 738849

AWAY
View attachment 738850

CLASH OPTION 1
View attachment 738851

CLASH OPTION 2
View attachment 738852

home guernsey
red on yellow = surf life saving flag

away guernsey
yellow on red = surf life saving outfit

clash guernseys
yellow = beach, blue = ocean/sky
beach-lifeguards.jpg
Awesome stuff there! How about making one with charcoal (or black) and gold, similar to Vegas Golden Knights colour scheme?

Back