Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't visit the bomber's board very often, but when I do, I'm always struck by the irony of their "Delusional pearlers" thread. Chock full of the truth
about their s**t football club as seen through the eyes of opposition supporter posts, reposted in their thread, and labeled as delusional. No wonder they all wanted to save Hird. A more delusional bunch would be hard to find. My last appearance there (that I noticed) was when I suggested on the main board that Impey was a better performed player than Heppell.

I think Heppell wears a wig. He's had that style for years and it's never longer or shorter, always the same length :)

Onto Essendon and the drugs saga. I have a good mate who's an Essendon supporter and he said to me the other day it's over and it's time people got over it. I said to him I cannot speak for other people, but personally all I needed was for Essendon to come clean, admit their mistake, take their penalty and that would have done it for me. Everyone makes mistakes.

Instead, the club has continued to insult the intelligence of the football community by pretending it never happened and they did nothing wrong. This is just garbage, and the longer they continue with this facade, the less chance they have for it ever to go away. That's how I see it anyway.

We're all still waiting for the truth that James Hird promised us 6 years ago to be revealled.

I don't visit the bomber's board very often, but when I do, I'm always struck by the irony of their "Delusional pearlers" thread. Chock full of the truth
about their s**t football club as seen through the eyes of opposition supporter posts, reposted in their thread, and labeled as delusional. No wonder they all wanted to save Hird. A more delusional bunch would be hard to find. My last appearance there (that I noticed) was when I suggested on the main board that Impey was a better performed player than Heppell.
Is it primarily an Abasi love thread? ;)

I think Heppell wears a wig. He's had that style for years and it's never longer or shorter, always the same length :)

Onto Essendon and the drugs saga. I have a good mate who's an Essendon supporter and he said to me the other day it's over and it's time people got over it. I said to him I cannot speak for other people, but personally all I needed was for Essendon to come clean, admit their mistake, take their penalty and that would have done it for me. Everyone makes mistakes.

Instead, the club has continued to insult the intelligence of the football community by pretending it never happened and they did nothing wrong. This is just garbage, and the longer they continue with this facade, the less chance they have for it ever to go away. That's how I see it anyway.

We're all still waiting for the truth that James Hird promised us 6 years ago to be revealled.
I have a journo mate at the Herald SCUM / Slobbo Mouthpiece who is exactly the same, just can't see any fault as nothing officially proven, witchhunt, disgrace the way Hird has been treated bla bla bla. It hurts them the most that I'm the most likely to mention it and being a Hawks supporter isn't appreciated at all.

2 more losses and the 'season where we (*) get back to our rightful place in the AFL landscape is complete' (words from them to that effect in March after the media fawned over their list) is rightfully complete with another non appearance in finals and a continuance of the longest streak of not having won a final excluding GC.

I love the Hawks

I have a journo mate at the Herald SCUM / Slobbo Mouthpiece who is exactly the same, just can't see any fault as nothing officially proven, witchhunt, disgrace the way Hird has been treated bla bla bla. It hurts them the most that I'm the most likely to mention it and being a Hawks supporter isn't appreciated at all.

2 more losses and the 'season where we (*) get back to our rightful place in the AFL landscape is complete' (words from them to that effect in March after the media fawned over their list) is rightfully complete with another non appearance in finals and a continuance of the longest streak of not having won a final excluding GC.

I love the Hawks
apologies, this needs to be corrected. the record INCLUDES GC as it extends past their lifetime. may it be forever so.

I love the Hawks

That's the incredible part about the entire episode. Essendon people actually blaming the AFL when it was actually the AFL who tried sweeping the whole thing under the carpet until WADA became involved. All the evidence pointed towards the guilt of the Essendon Football Club, and yet there are people out there who still think the club is beyond reproach. Add to that all the attempts James Hird made to prevent the story being told, and that was when I began to realise Essendon were guilty as hell. I continue to ask the question, if you've been unfairly accused of an activity, and people wanted to take you to court over it, wouldn't you leap at the chance to tell your story rather than prevent it from happening? Sorry Essendon, you have absolutely no credibility and deserve the crap people throw at you.

Makes sense why Hird wouldn't want his kids playing at Essendon, you could never be sure what supplements they'd make you take

"Hird's sons, Tom, Alex and William, are budding soccer players who are currently juniors at NPL Victoria side Port Melbourne.

While all would be eligible as father-son selections for Essendon, it seems unlikely they will pursue the code played by their father and grandfather Allan. In fact Tom, the eldest of the three, had a trial at Stoke City two years ago."

Makes sense why Hird wouldn't want his kids playing at Essendon, you could never be sure what supplements they'd make you take

"Hird's sons, Tom, Alex and William, are budding soccer players who are currently juniors at NPL Victoria side Port Melbourne.

While all would be eligible as father-son selections for Essendon, it seems unlikely they will pursue the code played by their father and grandfather Allan. In fact Tom, the eldest of the three, had a trial at Stoke City two years ago."

You just know that his kids would be prolific divers, and that James would blame their failures on the other kids in the team.

You just know that his kids would be prolific divers, and that James would blame their failures on the other kids in the team.

I think that's harsh. He wouldn't blame the other kids, he'd blame the fitness guy they brought in to train the kids. "I had no idea my kid was diving. I certainly didn't teach him to dive. I reckon that bloke we (ok *I*) brought in from the other team in the off season has had a word in his ear, and that is where the diving has started. In fact I had some video evidence of him showing the kids how to dive, but I seem to have lost it. I know our kid's team has the motto 'Whatever it takes', but I swear it was never something me or the kids took literally."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are the Bombers going?

tenor.gif

How are the Bombers going?

They played well. Restricted Eagles to less than the English have restricted Smith to this innings, which they should be happy with. 15 goals short of our feat against eagles last round, which is frankly a pretty accurate estimate of the talent gap between Hawthorn and Essendon right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back