Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a guy on here who used to go on about Hutchy not paying employees and general slagging off of Hutchy. IMO you should be allowed to criticise on here.
It's like a twin .We all criticise on here , but this bloke just goes on about the big boy like he white anted him in the past.

It's like a twin .We all criticise on here , but this bloke just goes on about the big boy like he white anted him in the past.

Only you're allowed to criticise right? Everyone else should "stop boring us with your hate"? Is that right?

JH with a new segment , who would you like from another club who's not getting a go .

god its mind numbing. But ive always said footy talk is so maliable, plyable. I mean fineys team used to do whos the best no 5 in afl history. that in itself is also mindnumbing.

We all know content is a problem with sen, and it wont change. Its about footy, fair enough because there are very few hosts in the country that can be a master of all sports/trades. I find here its very one dimensional, afl or RL. Thats the prerequisite. As a result, hosts have to come up with something to fill air time and dress it up as something that is important to ones life. Like todays "who would you like from another club who's not getting a go".

The FIBA world cup is on, ashes starting again tonight, us open tennis, belgian grand prix, various golf events. But these get what maybe 10 mins each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree,for example...im not a huge golf fan but i do miss the insights and updates on a particular player and theyre quirks that marko used to provide
I was a loyal listener of that show and I don't even play golf

The Clubhouse which was sunday morning

Or the tuesday (i think) night show ?

Why do radio jocks ask if guests can 'stick around'?

Andy does it all the time - 'hey, we just gotta take the news - can you stick around?' 'Gotta throw to a break - is it OK? Got time to stick around?'

For just once in my life I'd love to hear someone simply say 'No, Andy. You can throw to the news or an ad, but I'm done, cheers.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back