Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

When you're successful, you cry when you lose. When you're down, you cry when you win.

When you win a flag, you scream, laugh and cry at the same time.

The hard times have really galvanised our love for our boys.

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Sure, and he, with his big mouth and all, has been a major part of the club. I wouldn’t change a thing.

I was at Princes Park the Saturday after Jack beat the NCA charged in I think it was 96. They were doing a Hyundai give away on the ground pre match and Jack addresses the crowd. God they were good days. The whole place rocked. He got into the NCA and the feds on the microphone and thanked the Carlton faithful was brilliant for his time. I’ll always regardless of all the fall out have a soft spot for the old prick.

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I was at Princes Park the Saturday after Jack beat the NCA charged in I think it was 96. They were doing a Hyundai give away on the ground pre match and Jack addresses the crowd. God they were good days. The whole place rocked. He got into the NCA and the feds on the microphone and thanked the Carlton faithful was brilliant for his time. I’ll always regardless of all the fall out have a soft spot for the old prick.
:thumbsu:

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I remember Buhagiar throwing the sacred headband. Did Ablett do it too?

Kevin Ablett...Pre-season night-game circa 1977.....Grabbed the sacred halo & tossed it about 20 meters away....Doully went ballistic.....Only time I ever saw him lose his cool on a football field.

Kevin did it for a dare & a bet I believe.

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
3 consultant cats and that's all you have?
Sorry, I was distracted; watching a tv flick of Paul Keating telling John Hewson, during a historical parliamentary question time, that he wanted to do him slowly. Then I realised that i kinda felt the same about JP's post; so I began feeling the crowd's response, to Elliot's comments, on that Saturday that JP referred to in his post. Go blues.

Sorry, I was distracted; watching a tv flick of Paul Keating telling John Hewson, during a historical parliamentary question time, that he wanted to do him slowly. Then I realised that i kinda felt the same about JP's post; so I began feeling the crowd's response, to Elliot's comments, on that Saturday that JP referred to in his post. Go blues.
and now all you've managed to do is post split - have a good hard look at yourself, ffs...………..

For ages, couldn't find the sacred vinyl. Not with the other 45s.
IMG_20190904_082201.jpg

Was in the filing drawer with the important bits of paper like the birth certificate and passport. It's part of my identity kit. Ha.

Back