News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a whole thread just to talk about Once Upon A Time in Hollywood and just how awesome in general Tarantino is
No spoliers ....I haven't watched it yet

So it's movie discussion time of the year .....gee I hope the trade & draft period doesn't interrupt this thread

No spoliers ....I haven't watched it yet

So it's movie discussion time of the year .....gee I hope the trade & draft period doesn't interrupt this thread

Let us know what you think when you've seen it, it seems to be getting very polarising reviews

I watched the new Brian DePalma film 'Domino' last night - what a piece of crap that was. Awful straight to DVD crap

Let us know what you think when you've seen it, it seems to be getting very polarising reviews

I watched the new Brian DePalma film 'Domino' last night - what a piece of crap that was. Awful straight to DVD crap
Yep, heard the same ....it's a love or hate film

Film I really didn't think I'd like ....but is a movie I've seen 3 times now ....Alita Battle Angel

Colour of Money?
I know it's a good film, highly rated .....but he just didn't do it for me as an actor .....I also won't watch any Robert Redford Films

I love Al Pacino & will watch anything he's in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Natural
A river runs through it
I LOVE sports movies ....but no, The Natural is a turn-off because I hate Redford as an actor

The only other Actor I hate as much ....well there's a few .. Victor Mature, Brendan Fraser, and Michael Caine .....Brendan Fraser, because he openly admitted to making thoroughly crap movies for the $$$$

Victor Mature was an ugly man .....my stomach churned, everytime he'd kiss his leading lady

I LOVE sports movies ....but no, The Natural is a turn-off because I hate Redford as an actor

The only other Actor I hate as much ....well there's a few .. Victor Mature, Brendan Fraser, and Michael Caine .....Brendan Fraser, because he openly admitted to making thoroughly crap movies for the $$$$

Victor Mature was an ugly man .....my stomach churned, everytime he'd kiss his leading lady

LOL....you are missing some absolutely comic gold in Encino Man. Pauly Shaw, Shawn Austin and Brendon Frasier. What could go wrong?

I enjoyed that movie, but the ending was disappointing
There's going to be a Trilogy .....was originally called just Alita, but then they added the Battle Angel .....each of the other two films will be called Alita ..... ......

Cameron explained the reason for rearranging the film title from the initial source material, allowing the possibilities of sequel titles, "It's Alita, colon, Battle Angel. Because the next one will be "Alita: Fallen Angel" and then Alita... you know "Avenging Angel" and then Alita whatever. I mean, that's assuming we make some money"

I like some of the Anime films brought to RL Movies .....loved Ghost in the Shell ....and also Black Butler ....but you have to like the Anime style

LOL....you are missing some absolutely comic gold in Encino Man. Pauly Shaw, Shawn Austin and Brendon Frasier. What could go wrong?
No his early stuff was good ....loved him in "The Mummy" , "George of the Jungle" and "Bedazzled" .....but his last 6-8 films were total crap and a cash grab

There's going to be a Trilogy .....was originally called just Alita, but then they added the Battle Angel .....each of the other two films will be called Alita ..... ......

I like some of the Anime films brought to RL Movies .....loved Ghost in the Shell ....and also Black Butler ....but you have to like the Anime style
I really liked the Ghost in a shell movie. Loved the original anime too.

Bought the comic when I was in Japan. Its a bit more graphic

We need a whole thread just to talk about Once Upon A Time in Hollywood and just how awesome in general Tarantino is
I thought it was decent, but it bored me a bit. Dialogue is the best feature of his movies and it was just a bit meh in this one. Apart from the end there weren't any gripping scenes either.

I just hyped it too much.

Another movie I'm incredibly hyped for is Joker. Joaquin phoenix is probably my favourite actor. Trailer looks epic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back