Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

threefa9

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Absolutely love Tex - champion bloke, deserves a flag more than any. Wouldn’t worry about the lowlifes digging the boot in mate, they could only dream of having your character while they are curled up in their room in their parents house being particularly useless. Bigfooty and anonymity in general brings out the worst in people, otherwise gutlessly hidden from view face-to-face.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm going to miss his ability to completely trigger the media and opposition fans by literally just existing.
Unfortunately, those segment of the “media” and “opposition fans” are still going to keep existing. They just would turn it into something else to pick on. You just know it to be true..

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I heard the grab from Chapman, Tex & Ellie are definitely expecting, how we I’m not sure if it was common knowledge until then?
It’s just the thing I can imagine us stuffing up.
Tex announced it in his interview on MMM. Great news!

BringbackWebb

Debutant
May 30, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Taylor Walker was an absolute stand out as captain of the crows, during really challenging times, and has unfairly copped so much over the past few years, really unacceptable bullying in my mind, especially from certain media and opposition club supporters. He has stood tall and given his best throughout it all, so sorry that we never managed ultimate success under his leadership.

I hope he now has a chance to play some great footy, get himself fit and not have to play injured all the time!

Fantastic news on the family front too, life goes on....

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
What a superstar he is. Stepped up into the role when we needed him, carried us almost all the way to the top, and then bowed out gracefully when his time was done. Put us on his back during the Phil Walsh years. He's a ripper, and hopefully this is the start of a resurgence in his career :thumbsu:

And we're blessed to have Sloane already in the saddle to take over the duty full time.

Aug 28, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Probably. I remember his post-GF speech and short and sweet but I don't remember it being disrespectful. Someone on here a while back mentioned that they heard a rumour that Tex and Lever had a push and shove in the rooms in half-time
Interestingly though, Pendlebury gave an almost identical speech a year later and no one batted an eye lid.

dude316

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2009
The Armada Room
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
What a superstar he is. Stepped up into the role when we needed him, carried us almost all the way to the top, and then bowed out gracefully when his time was done. Put us on his back during the Phil Walsh years. He's a ripper, and hopefully this is the start of a resurgence in his career :thumbsu:

And we're blessed to have Sloane already in the saddle to take over the duty full time.

If only someone was around to document every goal of his career in a series of videos...

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh dear.

What's become of me?

I've just turned into a letter writer, telling Sportsbet why I'm cancelling my Sportsbet account and that I'll never deal with them again.

That's gotta hurt them because I'm a terrible punter.:tearsofjoy:

Back