Meet Up WB Sydney Supporters - Brewery Bar Saturday from 11am

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggy Dan

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi all,

My wife and I are part of the Sydney WB supporters group, we generally meet up at the Botany View to watch games. Alas, it’s typically a pretty modest crowd.

This Saturday however we’ve organised an official catch-up at the Brewery Bar - Olympic Park prior to our impending victory over the Giants!

Door opens at 11am, i’ll be the bloke knocking on the door:) we’ll have a few beers, get to know each other, run some raffles, etc and then march as one to the game at 2:30pm!

Local Doggies supporters and the throng venturing up from Melbourne - be there or be square!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be the bloke with no fingernails, sodden pits trying to drown his anxiety with whatever Kraft beer concoction that I think has the best tap handle!

I’ll be the bloke with no fingernails, sodden pits trying to drown his anxiety with whatever Kraft beer concoction that I think has the best tap handle!

Rumour has it that in a bid to psyche out the travelling armada of bulldogs supporters, the bar manager has been instructed to remove all beer from the premises...

If any of you spot one of those rarely seen Plastics fans, sorry...fan, in the wild, be sure to take a photo. Collectors item.

Any chance they're going to show the VFL beforehand? I've seen it's not on tv in Sydney so I doubt it, but a stream would be great if they could put it in for us!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Any chance they're going to show the VFL beforehand? I've seen it's not on tv in Sydney so I doubt it, but a stream would be great if they could put it in for us!

I’ll work on it mate. Will it be showing on Fox or Kayo?

I don't think so.

If it's like previous years, you can stream it through either the channel 7 site or app. On the app you just have to set your location to Vic. You should then be able to Chromecast it.

Appreciate the effort, thanks mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back