Preview Elimination Final: West Coast vs Essendon, Perth Stadium, Thursday 05/09/19 @ 8:10 PM AEST

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see Margetts in the stands with air rifle, if it's not going to plan he pings an ump in the calf, on he comes to save the day
can you imagine how amped he'll be once he finally gets on? He'll be sitting there in full barrack mode, then the call up comes, and on he goes still foaming for WC and ready to be The Difference

How bloody slow is the day going?!
I'm starting to get finals fever. Legs are shaking uncontrollably, the veins in my neck are starting to pulsate and I have an urge to whack an eagle with a tennis racquet.
Start the game before my pooper valve explodes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dudes. do we realize that most of us who opened their bigfooty accounts on here started them post our last finals win. if we win tonight, we need to go nuts on here. it would be the 1st finals win after all this s**t talk. let's spam the F out of bigfooty!

dudes. do we realize that most of us who opened their bigfooty accounts on here started them post our last finals win. if we win tonight, we need to go nuts on here. it would be the 1st finals win after all this s**t talk. let's spam the F out of bigfooty!
Not all of us.

EDIT: Reckon I might have jumped the gun making dumb posts...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back