Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Canterbury to have a new template for North Melbourne? Norths back to royal stripes on white full time?

Possible new clash strip for Sydney (it's been 2 years since we started wearing the Opera House mk1.5 clash), maybe a return of Opera House mk1?

Also you'd expect Port Adelaide guernseys to have a 150th anniversary logo replacing the regular logo

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Also the port prison bar jumper

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Canterbury to have a new template for North Melbourne? Norths back to royal stripes on white full time?

Possible new clash strip for Sydney (it's been 2 years since we started wearing the Opera House mk1.5 clash), maybe a return of Opera House mk1?

Also you'd expect Port Adelaide guernseys to have a 150th anniversary logo replacing the regular logo
I’d hope so. Five years of the same template gets pretty boring.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
wonder if puma will have a new collar for 2020

think they went with the same one from 2008-13 and got a new one in 2014 and then 2017 (but it was brought forward a year cos of BLK) so who knows if there’ll be a new one next year

wonder if puma will have a new collar for 2020

think they went with the same one from 2008-13 and got a new one in 2014 and then 2017 (but it was brought forward a year cos of BLK) so who knows if there’ll be a new one next year
The current one is great though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant to post this here a couple of weeks ago, obviously the cat is three quarters out of the bag now so it's not exactly news, but I was sure that we were heading back to ISC when Armitage announced his conscious uncoupling from the Saints.

Our media team have been ridiculously anal wth photoshopping old images for the last 5 or so years, and I mean bordering on pedantic. You would never see a previous sponsor in anything from the club, they'd always be covered by a new sponsor or left blank.

But the Armo announcement had the ISC logo, and given the rumours that I must have read on here a while back, it was easy to put two and two together.

190822-armo-a.jpg

Mind you, and I'm killing myself that I didn't get a photo of this, but our merch truck at our last home game had a giant photo of a player wearing that ******* shithouse toilet seat collar jumper that BLK were going to make us wear, along with the BLK logo.

Mind you, and I'm killing myself that I didn't get a photo of this, but our merch truck at our last home game had a giant photo of a player wearing that ******* s**thouse toilet seat collar jumper that BLK were going to make us wear, along with the BLK logo.
I forgot about that!

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
I meant to post this here a couple of weeks ago, obviously the cat is three quarters out of the bag now so it's not exactly news, but I was sure that we were heading back to ISC when Armitage announced his conscious uncoupling from the Saints.

Our media team have been ridiculously anal wth photoshopping old images for the last 5 or so years, and I mean bordering on pedantic. You would never see a previous sponsor in anything from the club, they'd always be covered by a new sponsor or left blank.

But the Armo announcement had the ISC logo, and given the rumours that I must have read on here a while back, it was easy to put two and two together.

190822-armo-a.jpg
Thats a fantastic looking jumper, such a strong look :thumbsu:

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
I'm pretty sure someone had an article where it was broken as news
I haven't seen anything official from the club, but the weight of evidence would suggest it's happening:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...0/news-story/e86ee704648171e6b0aa8d39b5571868
Includes a quote from Gillon McLachlan “I think they’ve worked that through with Collingwood and Port, I’m not sure if it is public, but I can confirm that they will be playing it in their Showdowns for their 150th year."

Thing is, what's Eddie's big deal?
It's been allowed what, 3-4 times recently, what's the big issue about another 2?

If this really is a Eddie issue ultimately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back