Discussion 2019 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v GEEL, COLL v GWS)

Who makes the Grand Final?

• Richmond

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • GWS

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So the final eight is set and the finals begin in two weeks time.

This thread will serve for all finals series discussion, and a separate thread will be made for the Grand Final.

Week 1:

Thursday, September 5

1st Elimination Final
West Coast v Essendon at Optus Stadium, 6.10pm AWST

Friday, September 6

1st Qualifying Final
Geelong v Collingwood at the MCG, 7.50pm AEST

Saturday, September 7
2nd Elimination Final
Greater Western Sydney v Western Bulldogs at Giants Stadium, 3.20pm AEST

2nd Qualifying Final
Brisbane v Richmond at the Gabba, 7.25pm AEST

Leave your tip in the poll above.

Actually looking forward to this finals series, the first time I have done so in a while.

I hope Brisbane can go all the way this year and I think they could beat Richmond at the GABBA in two weeks time.

My picks:
Geelong
Brisbane
West Coast
Western Bulldogs

A finals series with lots of close games would be great. We've had a couple of years with mediocre matches, aside from a couple of amazing ones. Was at the G yesterday and while Richmond were good, I reckon the Lions will take a fair bit away from it. Could go either way at the Gabba. I'll back the Lions in a close one.

Eagles
Geelong
Lions
Dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Essendon can get to finals, then why can't we? And how many more "A graders" do they have? They're just getting torn up.

I reckon their list is a long way ahead of ours.

I reckon their list is a long way ahead of ours.
Will give you Carlton and their A graders but cant give you Bombers a long way ahead of us

Will give you Carlton and their A graders but cant give you Bombers a long way ahead of us

I reckon they are badly coached but they have A graders on every line. They have mental issues from the cheating saga and a coach that has an outdated game plan. Carlton are a long way behind them too. They are blowing the prime of their best players. Caracella should take over next year after they bow out tonight.

He was a different player when he was playing with all the GWS stars.

His disposal has always been iffy but he could dish off to their runners like Scully, Kelly and Whitfield. Can win his own ball at top pace but he sprays like a tom cat.

Back