Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do tell......

Well really most are on the money regarding being a bully and a yob.

There's been a lot of footballers that have been worse than that though. He isn't riding with gangsters or bashing cleaners or girlfriends and he wouldn't be in to any sort of drugs, PED or otherwise.

He would have given his absolute best efforts to unite the playing in the wake of Walsh's death. He isn't what I consider a natural leader but in certain situations he would relish the challenge. As some noted though when he struggles he attempts to 'lead' by being a ball hog and trying to inspire with football highlights rather than hard selfless team play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Essendon to sack Worsfold tomorrow morning, by midweek next week Pyke to get the chop, and the AFC go after Worsfold.

Is Josh Kennedy really that good (I mean he is very good) or does he benefit from an offensive game that has been created to maximize his effectiveness?

He's the second best KPF of his era behind Buddy but I still think there's a bit of distance between them. Heck even Roughead might have him covered.

The players no longer with us since our preliminary final in 2014:
Alipate Carlile
Jay Schulz
Kane Cornes
Jasper Pittard
Matt Lobbe
Angus Monfries
Cam O'Shea
Chad Wingard
Matt White
Jack Hombsch
Jackson Trengove
Andrew Moore
Jake Neade
1 maybe 2 could get a game for us still.

We are better on paper now.... But well yeah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well really most are on the money regarding being a bully and a yob.

There's been a lot of footballers that have been worse than that though. He isn't riding with gangsters or bashing cleaners or girlfriends and he wouldn't be in to any sort of drugs, PED or otherwise.

He would have given his absolute best efforts to unite the playing in the wake of Walsh's death. He isn't what I consider a natural leader but in certain situations he would relish the challenge. As some noted though when he struggles he attempts to 'lead' by being a ball hog and trying to inspire with football highlights rather than hard selfless team play.

Haven’t seen any of the other comments people have made but he’s a big recreational drug user. Don’t know about PED’s or their place in the sport atm but Tex definitely enjoys getting on the gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back