MRP / Trib. NicNat Watch. Tribunal Edition

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Oh, I forgot about Haggers this morning suggesting Merrets finger might've been caught in Nic's hair.

Mate, at least view the footage before you pass comment.

Speaking of, I just watched the vid on Fox Sports site - Yeoy smashes Shiel in the fracas. I think that's what the free kick was given for. And some bloke's bucket of chips gets sent flying :)

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Oh, I forgot about Haggers this morning suggesting Merrets finger might've been caught in Nic's hair.

Speaking of, I just watched the vid on Fox Sports site - Yeoy smashes Shiel in the fracas. I think that's what the free kick was given for.

Free kick to NN. Yeo overturned it flying the flag. But angry Yeo is good Yeo. I'll allow it

shooshka

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast

Speaking of, I just watched the vid on Fox Sports site - Yeoy smashes Shiel in the fracas. I think that's what the free kick was given for. And some bloke's bucket of chips gets sent flying :)

Live I thought this may have been the case. Then the replay (and slo-mo replay) showed the truth.

Anyway, MRO should just get on with issuing the fines already.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah we know Mr "please calculate acceptable weight and height difference of player before tackling him" Christian is known for his gReAT DeCiSIoN MaKIng.
I have this feeling that for some reason Christian despises WCE and always seems to come down hard on us😡 In saying that though do many players actually get suspended during a finals series. Can remember in the past Barry Hall being allowed to play when he should have been suspended??

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The ******* umpires should have just let it go without the reports. There was no need to report either of those minor indescresions as Christian was there at the ground and would have made the decision the same night as is the current model during finals. Now the yellow maggots have got involved all it has done is prolong the process. NN was getting a free kick before Yeo got it overturned so why the hell would they go and report him?
I just wonder if it was a directive given through the earpiece to ensure ongoing media speculation from the attention whoring league? Umpires rarely put anything in the book these days so it is bewildering they have put these 2 on report which in all likelihood will result in nothing more than fines.

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
He's taking his time this week to wait for the medical report, instead of assuming the impact.

nekminnit Merrett has a bruised larynx from being choked like a bitch & broken back. NN deregistered.

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The ******* umpires should have just let it go without the reports. There was no need to report either of those minor indescresions as Christian was there at the ground and would have made the decision the same night as is the current model during finals. Now the yellow maggots have got involved all it has done is prolong the process. NN was getting a free kick before Yeo got it overturned so why the hell would they go and report him?
I just wonder if it was a directive given through the earpiece to ensure ongoing media speculation from the attention whoring league? Umpires rarely put anything in the book these days so it is bewildering they have put these 2 on report which in all likelihood will result in nothing more than fines.

Was coming on here to write the same thing! How can you receive a free kick but also be reported??? Absolute bullshit!

Then they said on Fox Footy Christian has to wait for the umpires report and statement etc - umpire thought it was a free kick to NN... didn’t give a free for his retaliation (Yeo gave away that free...).

What is the point of this ARC bullshit if we still need to wait ages for these monkeys to make a decision!

319bacd1e78e264fbae99d5920cda7b1.jpg

The Dodger

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok so we got push Christian to hurry up in case Merrett gets scans and something did go wrong. That way the "quirk" will save him. But he didn't do the weight/height calc before throwing Merrett into the fence. Of course we have to be thankful a chair wasn't there...

should be the easiest decision he's had all year...

Brave Sir Robin

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Have Brandon Parfitt, Angus Brayshaw and Matt Guelfi been called as character witnesses against the West Coast Thugs yet?

Back